November 17, 201015 yr comment_23979 Definitely get the Social Network score, it's not as dynamic as Ghosts but I think it's still fantastic. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24039 Seeing this band @ Carnegie Mellon University this Saturday. They always bring good bands to their on campus events (they had the Black Keys come last semester). Here's what they're like:PS: a bunch of the guys in this band went to high school where my friend Evan went (he's going to the show with me).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9QmCpcu2A Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24052 Man, I fought off liking Bullet For My Valentine. Really hard. Dammit, they ain't bad. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24054 I liked their old stuff like their Hand of Blood EP and the Poison. Scream, Aim Fire was bearable but I consider most of Fever trash. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24056 Em, next week Trent's releasing the 20th Anniversary remastered Edtion of Pretty Hate Machine and there's a limited edition vinyl as well if you're interested...http://www.nin.com/?id=99305Nice find, I will definitely check this out at my local HMV. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24058 I liked their old stuff like their Hand of Blood EP and the Poison. Scream, Aim Fire was bearable but I consider most of Fever trash.I really just discovered them. I've known of them, but never really listened to them before. I mean c'mon..."Bullet For My Valentine"? That has emo written all over it. They didn't stand a chance with me, but my son pinned me down and made me listen to a couple of songs last night.4 Words is my favorite by them so far. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24059 That is a great song, Tears Don't Fall is prob. my favorite.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPWktEylFA&feature=relatedAwesome Post-Rock Electronic band. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24064 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkeZ0IICfBA...and back to listening to NIN 90% of the time. These 2 never really stuck with me until recently. Report
November 18, 201015 yr Author comment_24068 Ever listen to any Pigface, Em? Ogre from Skinny Puppy is a member.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimB_mkZrS8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6HNC8I4O3Y Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24070 I looked up Pigface on Wikipedia a while ago, and it lists all of the members. I guess you could say Pigface is the "Ambassador" group of industrial music, which is a genre I followed heavily in the early '90s, when it was in it's heyday. Now industrial music is all but dead, and there are rarely any good releases these days that will give life to that type of music. It's kind of sad, watching a genre die like that.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYiQQtyT_Q Report
November 18, 201015 yr Author comment_24071 Yeah, definitely a super group of artists from all over. When buying a Pigface album, you never know who will be in it. I kind of like that. Interesting assortments of play styles and genres, too. Report
November 22, 201015 yr comment_24166 http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/1Stream of the 2nd part of the new Smashing Pumpkins thing (Spangled and Freak are up free at the smashing pumpkins website, Tom Tom and The Fellowship aren't yet). Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24286 Ugh, PK, **** you, lol. I've heard that song in a commercial on TV for the past month, and every time I hear it, I have trouble getting it out of my head. Now, I clicked your video. Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24311 I'm a big fan of Neon Trees. The bassist was in a ska band with the drummer of The Killers. Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_24414 Just picked up The Clash - The Clash/London Calling/Combat Rock and Queen - The Platinum Collection(Greatest Hits 1-3) for about 10 bucks each from amazon. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now