August 21, 201016 yr comment_16879 PK. I love you bro. That s.hit made me laugh. LOL I loved the Xbox vs Atari line Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_16880 I looooove Medeski, Martin & Wood. Listening to them now. Had the pleasure of seeing them live a few times and meeting the guys Report
August 22, 201016 yr comment_16973 Listen to it. Do yourselves a favor.i lol'd and shared this with about 4 people. good find pk Report
August 26, 201016 yr comment_17271 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbuv3MtqnNc&feature=channelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIGP0BUt8s Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17788 The Word Alive's new album is pretty good, definitely better then Miss May I's imo which was a disappointment. Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17839 Official F*CK You video by C Lo Green on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/ceelogreen Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17936 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwrrLb-uJQJust picked this up today after being rec'd it numerous times as possibly being album of the year, and I'm blown away by it. Definitely in my top 5 of the year along with The Dillinger Escape Plan, the National, Circa Survive and Periphery. Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_17938 Got a TON of new albumsThe Black Keys - BrothersThe National - High VioletSpoon - TransferenceChevelle - Sci Fi CrimesThe Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EPWitchery - WitchkriegThe Sword - Age of Winters, Gods of Earth, Warp RidersListened to everything except for Witchery/The Sword, those should get here tomorrow. Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_17955 Do you also have The Rubber Factory and Thickfreakness? Definite must haves, if you like the Black Keys. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now