August 11, 201214 yr comment_61888 Dungeons: Gold Edition (All the expansion stuff) is on Steam for $5.99I splurged. I loved the old Dungeon Keeper games (but I heard this one kind of botched the idea although it's similar premise). Six bucks is six bucks. haha Report
August 11, 201214 yr comment_61889 Prince of Persia HD Collection (PS3) $16http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879267105Really want...Hate school starting. Really cuts in to my gaming budget. lol Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_62217 Bunch of classics on GOG 50% off. Worth a look, some of these bring back hella memories.http://www.gog.com/en/promo/fps_weekend Report
August 18, 201214 yr Author comment_62244 PC Gamer Has a pretty big list of game sales: PC Gamer List of SalesIncluding 25% off Sleeping Dogs, 50% off The Secret World, and 30% off ARMA II Combined Operations for anyone looking to pick up DayZPlus more. Check it out. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62365 Driver: San Francisco (PC) ONE DOLLARhttp://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/ThemeID.15655600/productID.250830600/Driver-San-Francisco-Deluxe-Edition.htmlHurry up and grab this. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62404 Never really liked the Driver franchise, but i wish I would have rememberd about hawx 2 going on sale. O well, guess i didn't really need Ubi's client to go along with steam and Origin. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62665 HEY GUYS WOW IS HAVING A SALE!!!By order of Ragnaros the Firelord, World of Warcraft is kicking off the summer with a sale on select World of Warcraft products. This week only, you can get the World of Warcraft: BattleChest, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm for a mere $10 each. That’s up to 75% off the regular price, making this a great time to invite a friend to join you on your adventures in Azeroth.COME PLAY WITH AVA Report
August 22, 201214 yr Author comment_62724 I haven't played wow since it released. I actually think my brother ended up with my account since I don't have one tied to my battle.net Report
August 22, 201214 yr comment_62746 I did. If you see someone hopping on one leg and waving a sword like an idiot... Its probly me. Report
August 22, 201214 yr comment_62751 lol you should have said something!If you roll alliance on my realm (gorefiend) I can give you gold and bags to help get you started and help you out Report
August 23, 201214 yr Author comment_62761 If Ava is giving away free stuff, maybe I should play too! Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62847 Indie sale at gog.com - http://www.gog.com/newsletter/indie_weekend_mixGrimlock, Torchlight, Tiny & Big and some others. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62857 I'll let you know when I get set up ava. Madden coming out this weekend tho. Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63013 Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition and Max Payne 3 Bundle (PC) - $25!! Today only!http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00904XVS0/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_f9wpqb15WDX26 Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63026 Hmm I want Max Payne but already have GTA IV complete. I wonder if it's giftable so we can get more people for when we try out GTA IV PC Free Roam.With all the games I still have to play though, I think it can wait until the next Steam sale or something.Question. Why does all of the hair on Max's head migrate to the bottom of his head throughout the game? Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_63086 lol you should have said something!If you roll alliance on my realm (gorefiend) I can give you gold and bags to help get you started and help you outIs that a normal or pvp realm? If its one of the pvp I need to get some game time in first, dont wanna get steamrolled. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.