May 18, 201016 yr comment_9105 I'm very happy for you.Yours didn't arrive? Will you get it today? Report
May 18, 201016 yr Author comment_9108 Yours didn't arrive? Will you get it today?Not yet shippedDelivery Estimate: May 18, 2010 Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9109 Not yet shippedDelivery Estimate: May 18, 2010Damn! I'm not going to play it very long today anyway. So I'll see you tomorrow online! Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9112 that's pretty crappy PK, man i wanted to shot ur horse in the face so bad. well i'm gonna mess around on the xbox till it gets here, prolly around 5 o' clock so see you all on there. Report
May 18, 201016 yr Author comment_9114 Just got off the phone with Amazon. I won't be getting my gold guns (no big deal/you can unlock them anyways). They credited $30 to my account, and moved my order to the front. Free next day delivery.I'll have it tomorrow. Not happy, but also not as pissed as I was earlier. Bleh. Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9115 Dang. I'm installing my copy to the HD now and I bought me an energy drink. I'll be playing all night. Maybe we can play some before I have to goto sleep tomorrow PK! Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9116 Dang. I'm installing my copy to the HD now and I bought me an energy drink. I'll be playing all night. Maybe we can play some before I have to goto sleep tomorrow PK!I wouldn't recommend streaming it yet, Dater (and Assassin). Rockstar is still giving warnings to people for streaming it, apparently because it hasn't released in Europe yet (BS). Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9117 No card to stream with anyhow .... THOUGH I could get the camera out and stream it to a private service . I hate digital copyrights. Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9124 Well, as is to be expected Rockstar is taking a huge hit on their servers. I can't activate my war horse content and I can't sign into the social club. Seems like every game I have ever bought on release day has had problems with the content servers being overwhelmed. When will the learn? Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9130 if you streamed it with the crappiest camera in the world i would probably still watch it as long as it actually stays up Report
May 18, 201016 yr Author comment_9137 My copy is in route. Currently in AZ. Definitely will have it by tomorrow. I can now stop refreshing that damn page. lol Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9142 My copy is in route. Currently in AZ. Definitely will have it by tomorrow. I can now stop refreshing that damn page. lolGlad you got it sorted out, PK. Tell me what poster you get by the way. I got Bonnie, and my friend got Martson. So, I'm wondering how many different versions there are. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9147 Blahhh, I want this game a lot but I don't want to drop another $60 Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9150 Got my copy. Also picked up the big Clint Eastwood movie collection. Gonna check out some Outlaw Josie Wales and Unforgiven after playing the game. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9153 Got my copy. Uncle Twinkletoes will be venturing out west tonight. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9154 Got my copy. Also picked up the big Clint Eastwood movie collection. Gonna check out some Outlaw Josie Wales and Unforgiven after playing the game. yes! I want to reenact the last scene of Unforgiven in the game. lol Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9156 WE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL PK GETS HIS COPY. It's only right....not shouting..just want it to be seen! lol Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9157 WE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL PK GETS HIS COPY. It's only right....not shouting..just want it to be seen! lolI agree with this post. We should wait to play free roam until PK has his copy. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.