May 29, 201016 yr comment_9943 I thought you actually had to hitch one first for that mission though?i caught him and just brought it to the guy who gave me the mission and dude just jumped right on in. Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_9965 ABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAABAYAXABAYAI finally beat the damned stupid effing minigame. My god that was the most frustrating thing I have ever played on a game ever. Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_9967 Oh and thanks GG, you were right. Now I have all almost all the strangers done, just need to finish up some easy stuff for costumes, and then I can just enjoy the rest of the story and possibly get the 100% after I finish it. Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_9970 I don't know why ya'll were having such trouble with the Five Finger Fillet game. I just went through all the guys in one sitting. Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_9971 Did the last one have A,B, X, and Y? It seriously took me an hour, and I had to write down the combination for it and just press the buttons based off that and not looking at the screen. Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_9972 Did the last one have A,B, X, and Y? It seriously took me an hour, and I had to write down the combination for it and just press the buttons based off that and not looking at the screen.Yeah. Finished it all the way through in two places now. Report
May 29, 201016 yr Author comment_9974 Red Dead Redemption is available in stores now but the fun doesn't stop after you play through the main story and conquer multiplayer. A series of Rockstar Challenges are COMING SOON. By completing these Challenges together as a community, you can all earn some truly excellent rewards. The first Rockstar Challenge will be "Strike it Rich", which when completed will grant every community member the Posse T-Shirt. Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10032 Well I found out the War Horse can't be killed by animals, at least in multiplayer. It was funny seeing a swarm of bears swatting uselessly at it LOL. It probably is in single player too, but if you get it in multiplayer (which happens kind of randomly if you have it unlocked) then you're pretty much safe from bears, cougars, and wolves while mounted.I still don't know exactly how to get it in multiplayer or if it even goes any faster or just re-skins whatever mount you're currently using, but the closest method I think I've figured out is going to the outfitter and back from a private match. I'm not sure, but I don't think I've gotten it in public matches yet. Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10035 99.6% in single player Dunno what im missing either, Ive done ever stranger, have every outfit except for the one for getting 100% obviously, own all houses, i've done tons of bounties. Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10037 99.6% in single player Dunno what im missing either, Ive done ever stranger, have every outfit except for the one for getting 100% obviously, own all houses, i've done tons of bounties. Missions (57) Rare Weapons (5) Jobs (5) Player Houses (13) Outfits (9) Gang Hideouts (7) Bounty Locations (20) Mini Games (6) Challenges (8) Strangers (19) Map Locations (94)That is whats needed for 100% completion. People usually overlook the rare weapons, and the map locations. Report
May 31, 201016 yr Author comment_10038 Well I found out the War Horse can't be killed by animals, at least in multiplayer. It was funny seeing a swarm of bears swatting uselessly at it LOL. It probably is in single player too, but if you get it in multiplayer (which happens kind of randomly if you have it unlocked) then you're pretty much safe from bears, cougars, and wolves while mounted.I still don't know exactly how to get it in multiplayer or if it even goes any faster or just re-skins whatever mount you're currently using, but the closest method I think I've figured out is going to the outfitter and back from a private match. I'm not sure, but I don't think I've gotten it in public matches yet.Timmy's regular horse kept getting killed at the legendary boar challenge. Mine didn't. Mine was also safe at Bearclaw Camp, even though I had a bear swiping at me. That was when I was using the American Bred. My Bull re-unlocked at 40+1 again, so I've been using that. Haven't tested it out against other animals yet.Maybe it's higher level mounts. Pretty sure they have more HP. Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10040 I have all locations and rare weapons. I guess it has to be bounty locations? Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10041 Timmy's regular horse kept getting killed at the legendary boar challenge. Mine didn't. Mine was also safe at Bearclaw Camp, even though I had a bear swiping at me. That was when I was using the American Bred. My Bull re-unlocked at 40+1 again, so I've been using that. Haven't tested it out against other animals yet.Maybe it's higher level mounts. Pretty sure they have more HP.Well I remember getting killed by cougars and stuff when using my current regular mount (Hungarian Half-Bred) during the hunts, but being invincible when using the WH "re-skinned" mount. I don't think it's HP based, but rather that strong mounts are really invincible to animals, because three bears were swatting at it for several minutes and it didn't even get hurt lol. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10048 R* really, really needs to set make you respawn farther away in free roam. I just got killed FIFTEEN times in a row, because I would spawn, call my horse, and get killed before my horses icon appeared on the map, and their was nothing I could do, they kept sniping me and were camping a dead eye spawn. Would have just quit out, but was playing with a friend who's connection is jumpy so we didn't want to quit out and not be able to get into a new match. Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_10050 If you and your friend are in a posse, you stay together when you go to a new game.As far as spawn campers go, switch to the high powered pistol or Mauser. As soon as you spawn, 360 around, and shoot them before they get you. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10052 Yeah I know that we would have stayed together, but I mean we weren't sure if he would be able to connect to a new match, since it took him all day to just plain out get into one without being instantly dropped.And I just joined, so I didn't have any of those weapons, maybe the Semi Auto Pistol, but it didn't work well at all against them. Constantly Dead Eye bolt action and High Powered pistol spam. Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_10058 It's worth it to run to Pikes and Twin to pick up the Evans and HPP in private. They stay with you across MP games.Also, if you roll, they almost always lose locked on auto aim. Buys you that nano second you need. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10070 Evans sucks.No, you. Why does everyone say that gun is no good? The Evan's repeater has a higher fire rate and mag capacity than any other gun in the game that I'm aware of. That thing mixed with dead eye is beastly. You can't lie. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10102 No, you. Why does everyone say that gun is no good? The Evan's repeater has a higher fire rate and mag capacity than any other gun in the game that I'm aware of. That thing mixed with dead eye is beastly. You can't lie.Because it does, the accuracy isn't very good, the power isn't good. The ONLY thing it has going for it is it's clip size, and even then the only thing it's good for is just staggering someone so you can get off 4 or 5 more shots on them, when you could just use the bolt action and be done with it in one shot. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.