May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_9159 Unlockable outfitsDuster - Reach "Peacemaker" statusBollard Twins - Kill a Bollard Twin gang member and complete the requirementsLegend of the West - Complete the Hunter, Treasure hunter, Survivalist, Sharpshooter challengesDeadly Assassin - Enter pre-order code & complete the objectivesGentleman's Attire - Join the Social ClubTreasure Hunter - Kill a treasure Hunter Gang Member & complete challengesElegant Suit - Buy it in Theives LandingBandito - Kill a Bandito Gang member & complete the challengesReyes' Rebel Outfit - Complete "An Appointed Time" & complete challengesU.S Army - Complete "An appointed time" & complete challengesMexican Poncho - Buy any safehouse in MexicoU.S Marshal - Complete all gang hide outs in under 24 hours game timeBureau Uniform - 100% completionRancher's Clothing - Complete "The Outlaw's Return"Walton's Gang - PS3 exclusive - Kill a Walton's Gang member & Complete objectiveshttp://news.filefront.com/red-dead-redemption-outfits/ (more details in link) Report
May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_9161 It's a nice gesture, but you should really play your new game. Unlock some of those outfits or something. =] Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9162 I'm not playing until they fix the social club. I don't know why but it irritates me to not be able to unlock my content. Even if it is just a horse. Report
May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_9166 I'm not playing until they fix the social club. I don't know why but it irritates me to not be able to unlock my content. Even if it is just a horse.Scratchface gave me a link to R*'s support form. After filling it out, I waited ten minutes and was finally able to sign in. Probably won't help you, Dat, but may anyone else who can't sign into it on their site.http://support.rockstargames.com/templates/take2/seo/emailPage?game=&nlpq=&platform= Report
May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_9167 If anyone wants the viral developers achievement, Assassin has it. He's in multiplayer right now. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9168 I was able to sign into the social club @ 1:00am. Also got an avatar award: Bandito hat...lol Report
May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_9172 Got an email with my gold guns code. lolWow.*edit* Just checked my tracking and it's in Colfax already (two towns over)! Holy crap. Seems like I checked a few hours ago and it was in Arizona. Report
May 19, 201016 yr Author comment_9175 Read this on the reddead.net forums. Don't know if it's true. Probably not."North of armadillo on the highest point possible is a stranger his tag is "I know you".The stranger doesn't give his name but seems to know john and his past and talks about it briefly.He asks you to stop a man from committing adultery(which is a sin).He then asks you to help out a nun by giving a donation to her(i put her on the tracks afterwards).The next time you see him john and the stranger are arguing and john says "Damn you" the stranger replies many have,then john shoots a few rounds in the strangers back but they have no affect at all and the stranger just walks away unharmed.There may be another mission between the adulterer and the nun but i can't remember." Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9179 After some long hard thinking about what I'm going to name my donkey and eventually my horse, I have come up with a name that represents the western ways. His name shall be... Gravy Biscuits. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9182 I think....im going to trade in BF:BC2 and Mass Effect to get the 40 dollars off at gamestop, and a few other games, and get this. I normally don't go to gamestop let alone trade in games, but im really, really bored and im really liking what i've seen from videos of this. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9183 His name shall be... Gravy Biscuits.Uncle Twinkletoes, and his horse Gravy Biscuits. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9185 I am still having trouble getting my gamestop pre-order bonus. server unavailable. I want that outfit. Report
May 19, 201016 yr comment_9187 I am. Just checked the tracking. It's in transit. =]Awesome! Yah Friday night and Saturday night look pretty good for multiplayer for me. Maybe one maybe both Round up the posse!! Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9203 I don't really think I know what the this Social Club is you guys talk about. I clicked on mine in start menu after dat said something and I guess it worked? I'm not sure honestly I don't know what it is or does or what code it gives me. Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9204 I can't link my xbox to the Social Club. It keeps telling me that "the platform id must be specified. =( Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9206 I don't really think I know what the this Social Club is you guys talk about. I clicked on mine in start menu after dat said something and I guess it worked? I'm not sure honestly I don't know what it is or does or what code it gives me.Go here:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/Create an account and then link it to your Gamer tag. You can then access the social club that gives news and also adds various quests ( only one right now ). You also get the High Roller Suite so you can get into the Blackwater High Stakes Poker games. Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9224 I've already got a suite that does that? It's real dressy u think im linked alrteady thern? Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9225 probably. You can tell by going to the social club menu. At the top right if it says 'sign in' then you arent connected. Otherwise you are. I would still goto the site and try to log in. U can be sure that way. U can also see ure stats there Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9226 Found this while I was looking around tonight. Some of these seem pretty fun. Single file quick draw and the Sheriff/Deputy sounded pretty good. Check them out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.