May 26, 201016 yr Author comment_9749 I'm trying that tonight, Tim. lolI went legendary last night. I got the bull mount at 50 and while it had tons of stamina, it couldn't jump. I need a mount that jumps. For now, I'm back to the crack horse. Going to level up to a better mount tonight. lol Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9750 Level 50 already!? Dayum PK My friend made a much better video of the same glitch to the Team America theme. Looks great and all the timings are perfect. lol. As soon as he finds a host that won't remove it, I'll post it here. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9778 Is this game worth it guys? I love GTA and Sandbox-style games, and I love old western movies (Particularly the Man With No Name Trilogy), and I'd like to get back into playing with you guys. But I'm pretty strapped for cash at the moment, having to pay for gas and car insurance and if I bought it I'd have to sink another $60 for renewing my Xbox Live... I'm just wondering if I'll really get my monies worth if I do buy it. Thoughts? Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9783 calling it gta of the wild west is a great disservice to this game, it's so much more. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9795 Me and pk had a blast we decided to go for the chievo where you run from blackwater to escalara. Anyways when we were done I told pk i wanted to go see what everyone was doing in Chuparosa there was a posse and some other folks hanging around so we show up and bam we die. So we decided to get some pay back we spent little more then an hour trying to snipe them and we weren't getting very far so I decided to get a wagon and just go in with dynomite and thats what we did ran in and killed 3 of them and they were pissed because they lost there bounties. So fromt hen on out me and pk were battling it out with this posse and actually whooping their ***** lol. Report
May 27, 201016 yr Author comment_9796 Yup. Just GG and I against a bigger posse. We were outside with barely any cover, and we were ruining their high wanted levels. lolWith my Tritton's, I can hear some of their conversations. One guy I sniped, had a 7,000 bounty and just about lost it when I killed him.No one get on our cases about griefing, either. We went in there friendly. They shot and killed us for no reason. Got to say, I got pretty good with a sniper. I'm actually surprised. lol Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9847 Ya'll gonna be playing tonight? I picked it up yesterday and I would love to play with the crew. Report
May 28, 201016 yr Author comment_9855 Earwax rode the Zebra Donkey mount tonight. It's fast as shit. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9867 I finished the single player game tonight...Not sure I like the ending...Comments? Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9869 I stopped doing the story missions to finish up strangers and challenges, stopped after Mexico so my next mission is the first one in blackwater. Finished up Hunting and Treasure so now i just need to do 2 more levels of Survivalist and the last level of Sharpshooter. Think I have most of the strangers.Can you finish the stranger missions after you finish the story? I have to get a horse for one, but I don't want to go and get a new one since I still need to get the achievement for going 20 story missions with the same horse, and i'll end up getting that on the last mission or 2nd to last. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9870 Yes, you can finish stranger missions at any time. The only one I suggest you do before that is "I know you"...I have that 20 missions same horse achievement and didn't even know it was one..lol..I just liked my horse! Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9871 Ah, okay, already finished that one. I just found out about that achievement was going though mexico, and I already got new horses several times already, so im pretty sure I have to keep going with this one to get it.....even though earlier I broke a black stallion out in the wild near Blackwater >.< Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9876 Yes. You cannot change horses for 20 missions...I'm glad I didn't. lol Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9881 I finished the single player game tonight...Not sure I like the ending...Comments?It made me sad face. I hate Jack, and his voice. Lol. Why should I have to play as him? Its stupid. Anyway, did you do the final part to the story? There's a stranger mission "Remember My Family" You get revenge. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9906 It made me sad face. I hate Jack, and his voice. Lol. Why should I have to play as him? Its stupid. Anyway, did you do the final part to the story? There's a stranger mission "Remember My Family" You get revenge.Yes. I played until the credits rolled...I totally agree btw. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9917 I really hope outfits don't count for 100% completion, since I can't "beat" that stupid five finger fillet minigame. I lost like 8 times(and I beat a guy, but apparently that isn't enough and I had to face another guy), then the game raise the minimum bet to 25, adding in another button, WTF? AJFLEJWLFJLWEQLJFLJWEJLQWF Report
May 28, 201016 yr Author comment_9921 I can't freaking stand that game! lolI seriously hate QTE. Hate 'em with a passion. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9924 @Pan, sadly they count towards 100%. I've yet to win the entire five finger fillet mini game. Its insane. Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_9940 I stopped doing the story missions to finish up strangers and challenges, stopped after Mexico so my next mission is the first one in blackwater. Finished up Hunting and Treasure so now i just need to do 2 more levels of Survivalist and the last level of Sharpshooter. Think I have most of the strangers.Can you finish the stranger missions after you finish the story? I have to get a horse for one, but I don't want to go and get a new one since I still need to get the achievement for going 20 story missions with the same horse, and i'll end up getting that on the last mission or 2nd to last.Just catching a horse doesn't make him yours. you have to hitch him to make him yours. So if you broke a horse took him to the chinese guy and whistled your horse would show up. The white stallion always spawns on the mexican side of the river on near the very eastern bridge. It's the rail road bridge. Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_9942 I thought you actually had to hitch one first for that mission though? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.