April 25, 201016 yr comment_5482 I dunno if I want to preorder. Stupid Tuesday release dates. That could very well hinder my ability to goto work the next day. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5509 From what I've come across so far, the warhorse and the golden guns are already in the game the code just allows you to obtain them sooner. The only pre order bonus that is exclusive is the outfit. I'm not 100% of course but that is just what they have been saying in the forums. I know the golden guns appear in the multiplayer video and says you can unlock them later on. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5545 i preordered from amazon 2 months ago and used a $20 video game credit from a previous purchase. with release day shipping it ended up being $42 and some change. i just started buying games on amazon a few months ago because the guy in gamestop was being a huge sony fanboy douche and i'll never look back, amazon is just such a solid easy place to order and with all the $10 and $20 credits with each purchase i'm saving alot too. the only other place i've ordered from was EA's store for Skate 3 because they had a better price than amazon.i would've liked to get the war horse more than the golden guns but i'm much happier getting it for the price i am. i'm gonna go eat at my favorite restaurant the day it releases and grab some alcohol for the 2 days i have requested off for it. amazon has text message notifications when ur package arrives so as soon as i get it i'm zipping home. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5772 K I was finally able to order it (from Best Buy). Less than a month now, can't freaking wait! Mine will arrive a couple days after release due to shipping. How soon after everyone gets it are we going to start Free Roaming? Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5775 I don't know, I'll just go in and pick it up after it comes out. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_6010 K I was finally able to order it (from Best Buy). Less than a month now, can't freaking wait! Mine will arrive a couple days after release due to shipping. How soon after everyone gets it are we going to start Free Roaming?I'll be on so basically as soon as someone invites me i'll join. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8047 Well, I preordered this from Best Buy today. I had a $10 off reward zone coupon, and I can do in store pickup so no shipping cost. Looks like I just couldn't hold out. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8094 Still not sure if I'll be able to join you guys on the release day. 360 repair is still lookin iffy at best... Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8110 I don't know if I should get this or not. It looks cool, especially free roam, but I don't know how entertaining it will be where the only mode of transportation are horses. That's what I loved about GTA, there's a little bit of everything. But just ponies, I don't know \o/ Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_8112 That's not the only transportation. Trains and stage coaches are in it, too. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8142 i've heard river boats are also it in.I've heard there are $20 gift cards.... Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8152 I don't know if I should get this or not. It looks cool, especially free roam, but I don't know how entertaining it will be where the only mode of transportation are horses. That's what I loved about GTA, there's a little bit of everything. But just ponies, I don't know \o/You should get it Bogey, that way you can free roam with us. Like PK said, its not just horses. There's Stage Coaches, Trains, Boats etc. Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_8224 Also, if you're in the desert portion of the map and happen upon Peyote, you can grab onto a Condor's talons and fly across the map.=] Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8231 Since I convinced my parent to pay for 4 hours of summer school instead of just 3 and since I took back a couple dresses from Old Navy I decided to preorder this even though I said I probably wasn't going to. So yay? Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8250 I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop....I like the idea of grab and go.... The free roam looks awsome i've been waiting for this game a while. Hope it lives up to the hype or atleast comes close Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_8252 I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop....I like the idea of grab and go.... The free roam looks awsome i've been waiting for this game a while. Hope it lives up to the hype or atleast comes closeIf you have a 360, add "ATC Members" to your friends list. That way we can invite you to our games. It's a Friends of Friends account. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8257 Since I convinced my parent to pay for 4 hours of summer school instead of just 3 and since I took back a couple dresses from Old Navy I decided to preorder this even though I said I probably wasn't going to. So yay?yay Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8258 I've heard there are $20 gift cards....A 20 dollar gift card isn't transportation.... Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8291 Alright I'm getting this game, I've been convinced!! Let me warn you though, the Crack Cocaine Gang is going to be boss. With me being Uncle Twinkletoes, GG being Lil Dingleberry, Mandy bing Lil V, and PK being Shorty, we're taking our thug ways from Liberty City out west. Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_8294 That is, if you and Mandy can connect to each other. lol Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8300 That is, if you and Mandy can connect to each other. lolI will force Uncle Twinkletoes to connect with me. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8301 Young shawty, we be connectin'. And how could I forget Kev being Gucci Mayne, ya know what it is. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been more thug in my life compared to last night lol. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8305 I have this on pre-order, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it on release. I guess I need to go cancel it so I don't lose my money. I'm getting it for sure though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.