June 23, 201016 yr comment_12019 Apparently gang hideouts are totally glitched now. They just keep giving you the amount of XP you gained at the end over and over every few seconds. Haven't got on to see if it's true, but quite a bit of people are saying it is.how?!? being a level 1 and all i would love to try this before they fix it, and by how i mean how do i do a gang hideout thing? Report
June 23, 201016 yr Author comment_12021 Load up free roam, open your map, and locate a gang hideout icon. Travel or transport there and it automatically starts. Clear the area of baddies, and you get XP. Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12022 Load up free roam, open your map, and locate a gang hideout icon. Travel or transport there and it automatically starts. Clear the area of baddies, and you get XP.what do you recommend for a solo and a decent amount of xp Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12028 Hey PK,Thanks for the recent invites to Read Dead. I have felt a little disappointed with the game and have not felt like playing it too much lately. I opted for trading it in towards Transformers yesterday. I was really looking forward to Read Dead, it was good for a bit but it just fell flat for me for some reason. I hope another game comes out we can all get on or some of you get Transformers! Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12038 Hey PK,Thanks for the recent invites to Read Dead. I have felt a little disappointed with the game and have not felt like playing it too much lately. I opted for trading it in towards Transformers yesterday. I was really looking forward to Read Dead, it was good for a bit but it just fell flat for me for some reason. I hope another game comes out we can all get on or some of you get Transformers! ^ This. I did the same exact thing. And PK wasn't happy with me. Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12041 Im kinda tempted to do that myself(though more likely for Crackdown 2 rather than Transformers, maybe the later, the multiplayer demo was pretty fun). Really depends on how fast the multiplayer is fixed. Right now the only way I can get into multiplayer is to load up single player, load up private match, and THEN switch to public. Then when I try the co-op missions, I have pretty much a 50/50 chance of the getting stuck in the infinite load there Soooooo tired of multiplayer games just plain out breaking. Moved from MW2 which...well, you know what happened to that, to BC2 which become unplayable do to really bad lag, to this. Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12045 @spawn622:Yah, money is tight and I had to cash it in now while it was still worth something credit wise. I have been looking forward to Transformers(big fan!) and I knew it was going to be off the chain this time. It has nothing to do with the movies and goes back to pre-G1 times on Cybertron. Must have! Red Dead was good and defiantly worth playing but for me it was missing some things that would of pushed it to the higher echelon imo. Not sure how Read Dead is getting 10's on some reviews though, its good but far from perfect.@PaNfOotI hear ya, I had infinite load problems as well. Sometimes the only way in was to get an invite from friends who already had a game going. I had the same progression in my multiplayer games. MW2, BC2, then Read Dead haha. Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12049 Not to nice, I'm sure it's already programmed on the disk.The file size is just over 11MB, so it was not on the disc. The small file size is probably due to them only having to add some programming and a few small audio files, etc.So how are the missions? I haven't tried them yet. I may join tonight to check them out. Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12050 Pretty meh overall. Same old same old for the most part, with enemies in different places then the normal gang hideouts, or more enemies and turrets. The raft one is pretty boring with more than 2 people, and then this is a herding one, because that was so fun in the single player XP is decent, around 1000 per mission normally, though you could probably get that much in the same amount of time by playing over a gang hideout 2 or 3 times. Report
June 23, 201016 yr Author comment_12054 Looks like its fixed!Not before I legended a few times. lolI knew they'd patch it as fast as possible, so I stayed up with some friends and "earned" the XP they nerfed out last patch. Didn't go the full distance. Couldn't bring myself to.@Vec and Spawn You're both dead to me. Dead. =p Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12055 Not before I legended a few times. lolI knew they'd patch it as fast as possible, so I stayed up with some friends and "earned" the XP they nerfed out last patch. Didn't go the full distance. Couldn't bring myself to.@Vec and Spawn You're both dead to me. Dead. =pWait....are we Red Dead? Aw man! You gotta get Transfomers, we could co-op Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12060 Advanced is insanely tough. Buffalo rifle takes 3 shots to kill most of the time for me... Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12068 The file size is just over 11MB, so it was not on the disc. The small file size is probably due to them only having to add some programming and a few small audio files, etc.So how are the missions? I haven't tried them yet. I may join tonight to check them out.Yea it was on the disk. Report
June 24, 201016 yr comment_12083 im on right now for a while, not sure if anyone else gets on now but would love to try multiplayer with people. Report
June 24, 201016 yr comment_12084 im on right now for a while, not sure if anyone else gets on now but would love to try multiplayer with people.Dude. let me see if my brother will let me play, I'll definitely play with you, I haven't played the game much though lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.