May 13, 201016 yr comment_8323 The gangster thing has to go.I agree. lolThat sumbich gon hafta drop th' gangster accent an' pick up an ol' western one now, ya hear? Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_8395 There's a bunch of people saying that lassos won't be a part of multiplayer. I hope it's not true. That'd be a waste of good fun. Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_8398 Don't expect every secret in Red Dead Redemption to be revealed in this podcast. Lassoing in multiplayer? Sure. [uPDATE: Rockstar notifies us that they misspoke on the podcast; no lassoing in multiplayer. But! Careful listeners will hear other details, like shooting birds while riding trains IS confirmed.] Poker in multiplayer? No comment yet.From Kraptaco's interview with Jeronimo Barrera and Rob Nelson of Rockstar Games Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8450 I have this on pre-order, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it on release. I guess I need to go cancel it so I don't lose my money. I'm getting it for sure though.how would you lose your money they just give you a copy when you go in and pay whats left.. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8452 how would you lose your money they just give you a copy when you go in and pay whats left..your pre-order only lasts for 2 days, after that they can sell your copy and keep your deposit. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8453 your pre-order only lasts for 2 days, after that they can sell your copy and keep your deposit.Exactly. And even though I only put down the minimum $5, $5 is still $5. I could always use that. So yea. Report
May 14, 201016 yr Author comment_8457 <object width="480" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdaqr6"></param><param'>http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdaqr6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdaqr6" width="480" height="285" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object> Credit - Fatalshott Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8568 Exactly. And even though I only put down the minimum $5, $5 is still $5. I could always use that. So yea.where is that at..the gamestop in mass has held my pre order till ive picked it up...sometimes thats been a week Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_8646 <iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl076&FID=76100580&FN=RDR2.wmv.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=7610058058aefb2a" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe> Courtesy of Fatalshott (AKA Clint Dorkwood) Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8647 <iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl076&FID=76100580&FN=RDR2.wmv.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=7610058058aefb2a" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe> Courtesy of Fatalshott (AKA Clint Dorkwood)I effed that video up in so many ways, but eh, you get what you pay for. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8959 Dear Josh:Your order is now ready for pickup during store hours at the LEXINGTON KY Best Buy store #259 on 05/18/2010. Please do not go to the store to pick up your order before this date.I'll be getting it after work tomorrow! AND conveniently I won't be working Wednesday due to some city meeting thing going on where I work. Yay! Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8967 Ugh, I really want to play this as soon as possible. But I'm going to run through Alan Wake first. I will be spending so much time on RDR, if I don't play Alan Wake, I may never get around to playing it lol. So, when I do start playing with you guys, take it easy on me. You guys will all have super badass horses, and I'll have a donkey. *Sadface. Report
May 17, 201016 yr Author comment_8978 I was out of town this morning and didn't get an email from Amazon until about 20 minutes ago. They had an error in processing my credit card (the one place I normally have no problems with it). So now, I don't know if I'll get it tomorrow or not.I better get it tomorrow. That's all I'm saying. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8989 I was out of town this morning and didn't get an email from Amazon until about 20 minutes ago. They had an error in processing my credit card (the one place I normally have no problems with it). So now, I don't know if I'll get it tomorrow or not.I better get it tomorrow. That's all I'm saying.Oh noes! I would have to assume that you would. Unless it's shipping from your neighbor's house it should have needed to ship sooner than today.And Elite, it's ok. I can understand perfectly well wanting to play something else before a time consuming title. I've had many games that took me months to get to because other games were taking all my time. Report
May 17, 201016 yr Author comment_8990 If they would have shipped sooner than today, they would have had an error on my card already. Wish they would have pulled the actual funds when I placed my order. It would have avoided all this. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8998 If they would have shipped sooner than today, they would have had an error on my card already. Wish they would have pulled the actual funds when I placed my order. It would have avoided all this.Hmm, sounds like fail to me. Were you able to talk to anyone in customer service to confirm the release day delivery and all that? Report
May 17, 201016 yr Author comment_9007 No. Been down that route before. I put in another CC and it was accepted. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_9028 i'd imagine you should be ok PK as long as they have the payment accepted now. i have mine coming tomorrow and even with no problems it says mine is being prepared for shipment and i live on a peninsula off the beaten path.If that happened to mine i'd just go buy a copy at the store tomorrow and send back amazons when it got to me. Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9051 Well. Get some times together guys. I'll be home around 5PM EST tomorrow to play! It better be good as I hope it is. Now that I've bought into the hype at the last minute! Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9082 So I just found out that there is no Poker playing in Multiplayer?Son, I AM DISAPPOINT!!! I wanted to lose a game of cards, stand up and shoot everyone at the table. Report
May 18, 201016 yr Author comment_9101 So mine still hasn't shipped. Sent them a very angry email, since my $100 gift card is useless because of them. Out of that $100 I got a $18 chatpad. The balance is now at $10 and some change. I ordered it almost two months ago, and they pulled the card only yesterday.Very upset right now. They better make this right. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.