July 11, 201016 yr comment_13329 Of course not, I'm just going to play the single player for a bit to get a feel for the gameLol, I haven't even touched single player yet (due to all my other games I need to beat). I've maybe watched 5 seconds of the intro cutscene because of the times when I selected "Exit Multiplayer" and it automatically starts a new game like GTA IV.I'll play it for sure after I beat Lost Odyssey. Crackdown 2 was an exception, because there's barely any story to speak of and it won't interfere, it's just plain damn fun. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13678 I'm in need of online achievements and people in Public Free Roam are annoying...anyone wanting to play within the next few upcoming nights? Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13715 I do usually play at night time so no problem there. I'll send out a friend request once I get done with softball tonight. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13788 After being in the blazing humid hot weather here in Houston...I was exhausted. Too much sun for a bunch of running. Tonight I should be on, I'm still feeling a little weak though. I went to bed way before my usual hours. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_13980 Well tomorrow morning is the last time I'll have to get up early for a bit, so I suppose I'll be able to join some more matches if I readjust my schedule. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14648 Just seen dat today, he told me of this soo, im posting this for any body that wants to play RED DEAD atm its 1 am for me but willing to do an all nighter, sooo who ever is with me reply to this and add CELTIC SPACE to your xboxlive account and we will make a possy, and go hunting etc maybe even gang shoot outs Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27044 So, I SHOULD be getting my new headset tomorrow, and would love to test it out with some Multiplayer RDR. Anyone up for some online action Friday night? Not sure what time yet. I'll post again tomorrow when I'm sure. Probably late. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27047 Aww man. I would join, but I'm going out of town tomorrow for band. I can hop on with y'all some other time tough. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27049 If I'm not hacking my brains out from bronchitis I'd like to try a bit of RDR multi. I'm CAPTAIN C0NCUSSI0N on XBL. Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38874 RDR tonight at 10pm EST . Me and Mandy so far. Join the fun if you can! We'll start with RDR and then something else if we decide to. Report
June 11, 201115 yr Author comment_38876 I'll be there as quickly as I can, but not that early. lol Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38889 Don't own RDR any more. Have fun guys, if I'm on and you decide to hit up some GTAIV, lemme know. I have the complete collection of that. Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38892 Certainly will. We were debating between the two, but decided to try RDR first. Probably move to GTA sometime tonight. Report
June 12, 201115 yr comment_38909 Good drunken fun last night. I'm sure after review, there will be quite a few things clip worthy over on JTV. Report
June 12, 201115 yr comment_38910 Indeed. Great times. I'm not sure I want to look over the clips. I had to be incredibly loud. haha, Fun as hell though. Report
June 12, 201115 yr comment_38929 I'll be on tonight and I have tomorrow off so if anyone wants to play. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.