June 20, 201016 yr comment_11765 We'll I'm glad my drunk self could provide ya'll with some enjoyment. Hopefully we can do it again next Friday night. Already got some folks coming over to celebrate my first exam of summer school. Should be a good time. Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_11768 I'd be up for some drunk Red Dead tonight. I know I'll be on at least! Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11827 What'd I do?Don't play dumb with me mister... "Cow Bung Lover"? Clearly you. Report
June 21, 201016 yr Author comment_11828 Sorry, Ma'am. We all heard it in the game, and then in the clip. You clearly say "bung". Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11830 Sorry, Ma'am. We all heard it in the game, and then in the clip. You clearly say "bung".Bullshit. even Dat said that you, yourself put the word "bung" into the conversation. Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11832 It was Cow Lu... then you started laughing. Definitely a luh sound though. lol. If anything it woulda been cow lung. Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11834 It was Cow Lu... then you started laughing. Definitely a luh sound though. lol. If anything it woulda been cow lung.Thank you Dat! Hahahaha Report
June 21, 201016 yr Author comment_11835 Next thing you'll say is, these were taken underground, instead of 4,000 feet in the air! Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11849 Next thing you'll say is, these were taken underground, instead of 4,000 feet in the air!False, those are clearly taken while in the air, on the other hand, the word bung was never spoken until you put it in my mouth. Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11854 That's so awesome. Wish I could have seen you while you were up there. Report
June 21, 201016 yr Author comment_11903 I'm staying up for the DLC tonight. Hoping it rolls out at 2AM like normal.Anyone else? Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11910 I'm staying up for the DLC tonight. Hoping it rolls out at 2AM like normal.Anyone else?i might. Thats 5am here but my power has been out all day and ive been sleeping soo.. Depends if it ever comes back Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11924 There is a 50% of me staying up that late, and cut that in half for the chance that I'll switch from whatever game I'm playing. Report
June 22, 201016 yr Author comment_11946 Knocked out almost all of the co-op cheevos in one sitting. lolFun stuff, though. Report
June 22, 201016 yr Author comment_11969 Tesoro Azul level in co-op is fun. It's crazy when the cannons start raining down. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11975 w00t, borrowing it from a friend, ill be on every now and then for the next week or so. Report
June 24, 201016 yr comment_12086 Yea, i kinda passed out that night... then last night... we had bigger priorities than co-op Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_12273 Thanks for the game tonight. Good to play with you all again. Im going to Sydney for a week, leaving tonight, so goodbye to you all. Report
June 26, 201016 yr Author comment_12297 Be good, Title. Stay out of the newspapers and have fun. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.