Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

RED DEAD!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 186
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

GF birthday is friday night so I'm not sure if I'll be on that night or not, I don't know if we will be out the entire time. Who knows, I will make it a priority to make it one of the two or possibly even both.

SO PEOPLE GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND PLAY WITH US. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS. TELL THEM TO JOIN THE SITE TOO. I'M GOING TO PWN NUBS!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.