June 29, 201016 yr comment_12463 I really need to not listen to pk.. get up to level 50, have all I could want, play for like 2 days at it, then get convinced to legend. I miss my bull.... even though he was a ****, would get pissed and run me over half the time. Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12480 You'll re-unlock him at a lower level, after you go legend. Don't have to wait till level 50. I think it's 30-35. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12534 Too bad now im leaving for like a week. With my luck it will be like my battlefield crew and everyone will be moved on by the time i get back... oh yea, crackdown 2 comes out, yup. People be moving on soon. Looks like when I play I'll be stealing your zonkey. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12539 You'll re-unlock him at a lower level, after you go legend. Don't have to wait till level 50. I think it's 30-35.I think it unlocks at 40. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12548 Too bad now im leaving for like a week. With my luck it will be like my battlefield crew and everyone will be moved on by the time i get back... oh yea, crackdown 2 comes out, yup. People be moving on soon. Looks like when I play I'll be stealing your zonkey.You'll be playin Crackdown 2 yourself Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12619 You'll be playin Crackdown 2 yourself i don't get new games anymore. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12627 so im totally skimming here. but are yall still playing this? if so when, because i have a 3 day weekend coming up and need stuff to do Report
June 30, 201016 yr Author comment_12629 I do. I also added several cool people onto my FL that I met on RDR. They always play with us now. Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_12831 Well. My connection went to **** tonight guys, but otherwise good times. Got all but the advanced coop cheevos! Need some more players next time! Report
July 4, 201016 yr Author comment_12884 Hell yeah. See you tonight, Title. Get you some co-op cheevos and stuff. =]DLC is free, so be sure to download it. Report
July 4, 201016 yr comment_12898 Thanks for the game guys. I liked the bears and cougar thing. good fun. Report
July 4, 201016 yr Author comment_12899 Bears are slightly more fun. You can at least out run them. lol Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13184 Just picked up this game, I'll be sure to play with you guys soon if you don't mind and my connection holds up Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13217 Thanks for the game Mandy and PK. Any time! Sorry I fell asleep on ya'll. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_13239 Just picked up this game, I'll be sure to play with you guys soon if you don't mind and my connection holds upSweet. I don't mind, if you don't. =] Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13320 Of course not, I'm just going to play the single player for a bit to get a feel for the game Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.