Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

RED DEAD!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 186
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been some smack talk a brewin' and it looks like our buddy, Elite Effect, thinks he can kill Uncle Twinkletoes. If anybody is on tonight, we need to posse up since I haven't played with the crew in FOREVER.

There's been some smack talk a brewin' and it looks like our buddy, Elite Effect, thinks he can kill Uncle Twinkletoes. If anybody is on tonight, we need to posse up since I haven't played with the crew in FOREVER.

Uncle Twinkletoes, and Gravy Biscuits, DIE TONIGHT!!

300.jpg

Seriously though, I'll definitely be down for some Red Dead tonight. If nothing comes up, I'll be dur.

You guys may have superior weapons and rides, but we have youth.

Thanks for that game tonight PK. Good fun.

Tomorrow Im going to try to level up. Im only level 12 and I've got bad weapons =(

  • Author

I'll help you level, Title. Just remind me.

Also, that was way fun last night. Wish you had got on sooner, though. You missed an epic battle. These cocky guys had the Presidio fort tied down and they outnumbered us. We started out with only 4-5 on our posse. Before we got more people into our posse, we had already taken over the fort. I did the same thing on that one, that I did when you came in and backed me up a bit later. Pushed back spawns on one or two other players, to keep them away from their group.

What I don't get though, is why they were all getting upset with only me. They actually formed an 8 player posse and booted me from the game. LOL

hehe. Maybe they took it out on you because yours was the only name they could pronounce.

Thanks for helping me level this morning. I want to get to like level 22 or something today.

GG and I could take you both on, and decimate you.

*lays down the gauntlet*

PK now pro at shooters? *realizes RDR has auto aim*

Oh...

  • Author

It's a scaled down 3rd person shooter with frontier era weapons. If you know anyone that uses expert aim and cleans house at RDR, you be sure to tell me.

Besides, there are matches with expert only. The people I am playing against, also have auto aim.

Also, Bogey drinking and playing RDR is hilarious. "why am I suddenly on fire?"

Just laughing at connection with gauntlet being thrown and auto-aim, cowpoke.

I still can't believe you said that.

Actually, I still don't :unsure:

Sorry you weren't able to join our game, TK. I would have jumped to yours, but I was helping Kevin with a challenge.

Thanks, by the way. Do you want to help me get the Slow on the Draw achievement (10 assists in a hideout in public freeroam) sometime and I'll help you get yours? Pretty easy, the assisting player just shoots enemies once with a strong gun that doesn't kill in one hit, then the other player finishes that same person off, high powered pistol and bolt action rifle work perfectly, but the assists are pretty picky, so you'll still only get like 1 in assist for about every 5 kills even if you do it right each time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.