May 21, 201016 yr comment_9310 Tonight, people. Let's get the full posse achievement. Posse Up!Create a posse and get the maximum number of members. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9321 I'm in (and I promise not to shoot you when you are about to fast travel)! Report
May 22, 201016 yr Author comment_9323 I'm in (and I promise not to shoot you when you are about to fast travel)!Amen, brother.Title. Just before normal time. An hour or two earlier. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9324 Fair enough. Got to study for a little but that should be done before lunch. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9339 Damn , Sorry PK I won't make it. I just got call and we're going to have some company coming over in a about 30 mins. We'll see what time they leave and then i'll login and play lol. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9340 If im not asleep and I remember i'll get on...so there is a low chance that I will, lol. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9343 I have Red Dead, so I'm in if you guys have room. I need some pointers on shooting while riding a horse anyway. Dead Eye is the perfect term for that ability, although it applies to me in a negative way lol. Report
May 22, 201016 yr Author comment_9360 I didn't see your post until just now, sorry. Many of us got the posse cheevo last night, but I'm willing to do it again for the people who missed it.Kinda wish they'd give it to everyone in the posse, instead of just the leader. It was insane trying to coordinate leaving/re-joining posse for so many. lol Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9361 I have Red Dead, so I'm in if you guys have room. I need some pointers on shooting while riding a horse anyway. Dead Eye is the perfect term for that ability, although it applies to me in a negative way lol.Just change the targeting mode to casual or normal. It will snap to the enemies then. No sense playing expert unless you plan on playing some expert pvp matches later on.Oh, and I'm game for tonight if I manage to stay awake. Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9380 Thanks for the game last night guys. I'll probably be around today as well. Report
May 23, 201016 yr Author comment_9385 I'm hopping on soon to level. Which means I'll be taking on some hideouts by myself. A bit later, though, I'd like to hook up and play with y'all. Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9386 I'd go for pikes basin solo. Do it in under 10 minutes, and rack up about 2300-2500 experience points a go. Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9395 Stayed up till 4am and leveled up 12 to 24! Thanks guys! So much fun doing the wanted level challenges...lol...Thanks again! Report
May 26, 201016 yr Author comment_9751 I'd like to try Donkey Jousting tonight. Two jousters, two donkeys and one person to start the joust.Line up facing each other from 30 yards out.Both equip flame bottles.A third person starts the joust. Both jousters come at each other and throws their bottles at the other player.If neither knocks each other off with both bottles, you use knives. Not the throwing kind. The melee knife.The winner is the person who either knocks the person off his mount/kills donkey, or kills the other person.Any takers? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.