June 4, 201016 yr comment_10371 Assassin and some others still need the posse achievement. Let's help them get it tonight.you know i got to thinking the easiest way to do this would probably just be you and assassin go to public match and invite everyone there to a posse lol Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10385 Alright, I'll have to join tonight then, I need it too. It doesn't say it has to be in public free roam, either. Report
June 5, 201016 yr Author comment_10386 you know i got to thinking the easiest way to do this would probably just be you and assassin go to public match and invite everyone there to a posse lolHard enough with friends, just leaving and re-joining the posse. Seriously, it took us more than enough time to do it the first time. I couldn't imagine how clustereffed it'd be with strangers. lol Report
June 5, 201016 yr comment_10403 I'll try to be on tonight. Hopefully I can connect this time around Report
June 5, 201016 yr comment_10411 Hard enough with friends, just leaving and re-joining the posse. Seriously, it took us more than enough time to do it the first time. I couldn't imagine how clustereffed it'd be with strangers. lolno i didn't mean get it for them, i just meant have assassin go in and just invite everyone in the room and more then likely all 8 will join. then just leave. Report
June 5, 201016 yr comment_10419 Was fun playing with ya'll last night. All I can say is that I am glad I drank those two liters of water before I went to sleep last night. Report
June 5, 201016 yr comment_10424 I have off the next 3 days if anyone wants to play (Sunday-Tuesday). Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10485 Was an entertaining one at the end of last night, i almost died in real life. Report
June 7, 201016 yr Author comment_10488 Dude, my sides hurt today from laughing so damn hard. Really wish we could have recorded that. That's also the hardest I've ever heard you laugh. lol Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10490 Yea, i couldn't breathe, and couldn't stop the problem, and both of you two laughing kept on compounding the problem. Normally when I get that loud I mute myself, but was laughing to hard to remember. Damn you and your big bunny hopping judo kicking beard. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10494 I got booted out of the game last night thanks to time warner (brighthouse) going down.. And we got our internet connection back this morning. God I hate time warner Report
June 7, 201016 yr Author comment_10556 I was wondering what happened to you, man. If you're on later today, I'll try to hop on early again. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10581 i might be on later again myself....... time warner here is pretty decent. Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_10789 Peeknee!That's my brother playing! I'll try and get on for one of your late night/early morning for me sessions over the next few days! Report
June 10, 201016 yr Author comment_10793 Someone come play. I glitched into the McFarlane house on free roam and no one's seen my albino buffalo. =[ Report
June 12, 201016 yr Author comment_10881 Tonight. Be there. Dateranoth may stream the game. Come be famous or something. Report
June 12, 201016 yr comment_10882 Just woke up and I'm firing it up now. Not sure how long I'll be streaming, but I'm going to start grinding for some levels until more people show up. Report
June 12, 201016 yr Author comment_10884 My son is coming over to pick some stuff up. He bought an Elite today. As soon as he leaves, I'll join your game. Report
June 12, 201016 yr Author comment_10885 C'mon, folks. Dat is streaming all alone. Get in there. Report
June 13, 201016 yr Author comment_10944 You missed my drunk ass, screaming indian war cries. lolUnfortunately, there's clips of it somewhere. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.