August 22, 201115 yr Author comment_42937 Hope I don't let you down then. That's a lot of pressure. lol Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42945 Hope I don't let you down then. That's a lot of pressure. lolWell you got me to pick up Alice..and even though i just got around to playing...its not bad Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_42946 I enjoyed Alice so much. I'm hoping there will be DLC for it. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42948 Ill be getting it because I don't have anything else to play lol. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42957 I planned on getting it from gamefly, but apparently they had other ideas. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43003 I'll wait to it's about 20 or t30 bucks and then I'll buy it. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43008 =( It comes out in a week over here. Then I have to wait another week for it to be posted to me. I did get it for cheaps, though, so I guess I can't complain. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43017 Lame sauce. "Expected delivery date, on or by:August 30, 2011(delivered with your regular mail)" Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43019 Lame sauce. "Expected delivery date, on or by:August 30, 2011(delivered with your regular mail)"Ouch... where did you get it from? Report
August 23, 201115 yr Author comment_43033 Mine's in route. This is nail bite time for me. I have to wait and see if they can find me, or if I'm driving down to Colfax to pick it up. lolDid you order from Amazon, Dat? I used same day delivery and mine seems to be in town for delivery. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43039 Best buy. Just used my free shipping option. I was expecting slow. If I wanted release day I would have uses in store pickup. I have enough backlog as it is. Lol Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43059 Broke down and bought it this morning, haven't been home to play it yet. I'll be on tonight, as I'm sure many of you will be. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43072 Yes I get off at six and hopefully my gf will let me play it. Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43124 Finished the first mission, and I'm realizing my emotions are affected. Won't say how or why, but sheeeeit. Whoever picked this up, please give some feedback on your playtime thus far. No spoilers, though, please. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43141 im 3 hours in (i move real slow) and just finished saving the hostages...its frustrating for me sneaking around so i went to the bull in a china shop way. How the heck can you remove a guy from a spot and then the next guard come along and not notice hes not there, also the repeated holding down of the "A" to sneak around corners is kinda odd..Overall though i think its a fun game and like it......PK you didnt steer me wrong Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43142 Yes I get off at six and hopefully my gf will let me play it.Tell her what i told my wife....heres $100 go to the tack store and leave me alone Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43156 Finished the first mission, and I'm realizing my emotions are affected. Won't say how or why, but sheeeeit. Whoever picked this up, please give some feedback on your playtime thus far. No spoilers, though, please.I don't have it yet but getting it today. I have to be honest. I am getting it because it looks interesting to me and I am starving for a new RPG. The game looks right up my alley. I have not played the originals so I have no attachment to the universe yet. That said I know you don't want to say how or why but are the emotions good? Meaning are you loving this game so far?I will post my feedback after I get to play tonight Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43162 Actually the tell her like it is thing worked for like a month now I have to do what she says for some reason lol. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43167 Actually the tell her like it is thing worked for like a month now I have to do what she says for some reason lol.Happens to the best of us. I'm one to talk lol. I'm in the same boat at times. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43191 Wait till your married......you join the collectiveI hear yah lol. I have been married for 12 years now haha. I have been assimilated...... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.