August 30, 201115 yr Author comment_43738 Interesting tidbit I just read on Twitter.https://twitter.com/#!/EliasToufexis/statuses/108334514215976961Elias is the voice actor for Adam Jensen. How cool. Hubby and wife team in the same game. Report
August 30, 201115 yr Author comment_43748 Go go go - https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/unlock-special-deus-ex-human-revolution-avatar-and-win-free-copy-augmented-edition Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43771 So PK what was the message that was supposed to come at 2200 GMT? I was looking but when I load the game up it says its not connected to their servers. I tried a few times last night but no love. I assume it was a DLC announcement of some kind. Report
August 30, 201115 yr Author comment_43783 I think it was the avatar unlock if they get 100 comments in that page I linked to. Really not sure. Their Twitter accounts have gone mostly silent, and they're not talking about the announcement. Report
August 30, 201115 yr Author comment_43784 Oh wow, no. That couldn't have been it. That only unlocked two avatar pics to use on their website. =\ Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43812 My copy is at the post office for me to pick up now. AusPost is now only scanning packages when they get to their destination. May as well not do anything. =/ Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43813 Oh wow, no. That couldn't have been it. That only unlocked two avatar pics to use on their website. =\ROFLMAO. Did you win them? Report
August 31, 201115 yr Author comment_43828 I did, yeah. What a waste of time, considering it was a pain in the ass you register etc. Report
August 31, 201115 yr Author comment_43838 So PK what was the message that was supposed to come at 2200 GMT? http://www.deusexcentral.com/news/2011/08/3102/ Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43846 The enjoyment im getting from this game has me fighting myself, do i run through to finish it or take my time and say the hell with trading it in for Dead Island day 1 Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43851 The enjoyment im getting from this game has me fighting myself, do i run through to finish it or take my time and say the hell with trading it in for Dead Island day 1I say take your time and smell the roses. Games like this don't come around all too often. I plan on playing through at least twice on this one. I would wait for reviews on Dead Island. Not too much longer and Rage will be out and this holiday season you got a few more that will be pretty awesome. Batman Arkham City comes to mind. If that is anything like the first one I will be in gaming heaven Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43852 I got that New Vision texture mod setup and working (I think) in Deus Ex 1. Were I not on an Eragon reading binge before the new book comes out, I'd start a series playthrough. Report
August 31, 201115 yr Author comment_43854 Click if you're past Montreal and have fought the second boss.Anyone listen to Eliza in the Yelena boss fight? I don't mean where she says to run, or here she comes. I mean listen to her when she gave away a weakness, or how to defeat her. She mentions some generators in the room. I led Yelena to two of them and she uppercutted, and then broke the generators, severely damaging her (and me with the electricity on the ground lol). Two was all it took (plus a frag mine), and when the cutscene started to end the fight... I had 7 health and it was dwindling. The cutscene saved my ass. haha Really wish you could have saved her, though. I think she would have been a nice asset later on, if she was grateful and wanted to help for saving her life. In the game, Yelena's not quite the bad ass she was in the novel. I'm sure she was, but we just didn't get to see it. I love that she doesn't talk in either, though. Makes her more mysterious. Report
August 31, 201115 yr Author comment_43859 http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/deus-ex-augmentation.php Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43860 Some of those are great. I like this one, Enthirian was awesome. Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43865 Click if you're past Montreal and have fought the second boss.Anyone listen to Eliza in the Yelena boss fight? I don't mean where she says to run, or here she comes. I mean listen to her when she gave away a weakness, or how to defeat her. She mentions some generators in the room. I led Yelena to two of them and she uppercutted, and then broke the generators, severely damaging her (and me with the electricity on the ground lol). Two was all it took (plus a frag mine), and when the cutscene started to end the fight... I had 7 health and it was dwindling. The cutscene saved my ***. haha Really wish you could have saved her, though. I think she would have been a nice asset later on, if she was grateful and wanted to help for saving her life. In the game, Yelena's not quite the bad *** she was in the novel. I'm sure she was, but we just didn't get to see it. I love that she doesn't talk in either, though. Makes her more mysterious.I had to click it.....damn you....its like putting up a wet paint sign...you gots to know Report
August 31, 201115 yr Author comment_43867 I had to click it.....damn you....its like putting up a wet paint sign...you gots to knowSorry, dude. lol Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43878 I had to click it.....damn you....its like putting up a wet paint sign...you gots to knowI have not clicked on anything yet since I have not reached that part haha.Although, partially my fault, by reading too much on the internet, namely twitter, one aspect of the story could of been spoiled for me. I kinda saw it coming but still! People just type full spoilers in comments so you gotta be careful. I have learned my lesson a few times. I do appreciate PK putting it in the spoiler thing. I want to click it but was able to resist lol. Hopefully I can click it on Sunday when I catch up Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43882 Click if you're past Montreal and have fought the second boss.Anyone listen to Eliza in the Yelena boss fight? I don't mean where she says to run, or here she comes. I mean listen to her when she gave away a weakness, or how to defeat her. She mentions some generators in the room. I led Yelena to two of them and she uppercutted, and then broke the generators, severely damaging her (and me with the electricity on the ground lol). Two was all it took (plus a frag mine), and when the cutscene started to end the fight... I had 7 health and it was dwindling. The cutscene saved my ***. haha Really wish you could have saved her, though. I think she would have been a nice asset later on, if she was grateful and wanted to help for saving her life. In the game, Yelena's not quite the bad *** she was in the novel. I'm sure she was, but we just didn't get to see it. I love that she doesn't talk in either, though. Makes her more mysterious.Is there a way to avoid getting electrocuted when those generators blows?I used 3 frag mines and about 8 shotgun blasts to the body to down her. Must have replayed that part like 30 times (didn't save during the battle). Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43888 I just got the game last night. Haven't had a chance to get into it much. Are any of you trying not to kill? Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43889 I'm trying not to kill as much as possible. Some people in the game piss me off though, and I can't help but kill them. Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43898 I just got the game last night. Haven't had a chance to get into it much. Are any of you trying not to kill?I've really wanted to but there are some spots i just had to....my video game play is like real life for me, im the bull in the china shop. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.