August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43651 Lawl!https://twitter.com/#!/AdamJensenSI/statuses/108050213192736768 Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43655 Check this out! This is my greatest moment yet. I can officially say the crossbow is my favorite weapon. I could not screenshot on xbox so I whipped out my phone. I shot him from down below. I went up to retrieve my arrow and saw this. Crossbow is badass.Pic #1: Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43657 I like shooting them from a crouched position, so it takes them off their feet and sticks them to the wall. Then I go retrieve my bolt and watch them fall. Too funny. lol Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43658 This game rocks lol. I could retrieve my bolt on this one but I was surprised it nailed him to the wall like that lol Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43659 News coming tomorrow via the in-game menuSource [Blue's News] Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43661 I didn't. I just knocked him out and planted the drugs on his table. Police were alerted and he was arrested.you just went too hi-tech on my a@#.... Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43685 lol With the spoiler thingie? It's simple.Highlight a selection of text you want to hide, then go to the "Other styles" drop down menu and choose "Spoiler". Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43686 What time is 2200 GMT. Is that london? I am trying to translate to pacific time lol. I think that is only about 4-5 hours from now right? Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43687 What time is 2200 GMT. Is that london? I am trying to translate to pacific time lol. I think that is only about 4-5 hours from now right?2200 GMT would be 10PM in Greenwich Mean Time (England; GMT 0), so for Pacific at -8 GMT that would be 2PM. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43690 2200 GMT would be 10PM in Greenwich Mean Time (England; GMT 0), so for Pacific at -8 GMT that would be 2PM.Yep your right 2pm. Damn I will be at work! Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43695 "11:00PM in the UK, 3:00PM PST and 6:00PM EST in the US, and 8:00AM on Tuesday Australian EST." Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43697 I MUST get that message haha. I am so addicted to this game...... Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43699 I'm praying for expansion type DLC and possibly a new game+. That'd make me super happy right now. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43702 I second that! This game really surprised me. After some of the bombs I have played lately I was not expecting this to be this good. Plus I never followed the previous entries so I was unsure what to expect. I think I put in just over 20 hours and feel like I am real close to the halfway point. Lots of game left which makes me happy Its funny, I tried showing the game to some other friends this weekend but they did not take to it. If it is not CoD or Halo I guess they don't care. Too bad for them cause they are missing out! Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43703 Yeah, I'm afraid die hard FPS fans won't like this too much. It's easy to just shoot everyone in your way. It's determination that makes you take your time, plotting ways around without hurting anyone. Screw k/d ratios. I'll take this any day.Once you finish this game and are waiting for the inevitable DLC, you should pick up the Deus Ex novel, "Icarus Effect". Lots of the same characters from the game are in it. Great read, too. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43708 lol With the spoiler thingie? It's simple.Highlight a selection of text you want to hide, then go to the "Other styles" drop down menu and choose "Spoiler".Yeah with the spoiler thingie...lol. i showed a few of my friends the game and they thought it was lame too. There too much into COD. although i will say at times im waiting for solid snake to pop up Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43709 I've never played a Solid Snake game. When I'm using the crossbow, though, it reminds me of the Thief series. Or even the stun gun reminds me of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. I taze the cameras to get past. So fun. lol Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43712 Like you say PK. I would take a game like this any day over the CoD/Halo like FPS games. While they are fun at times, it is not my favorite genre. In this game I like the fact that you have to think and be determined not to be seen or detected. It's much more challenging than just running and gunning. I can do that in any other game but when a game offers me stealth options I really enjoy that. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43713 Oh yeah I will check out that book! I have read through the mass effect novels and they are making another one Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43715 I think it's an impatience thing with a lot of people. You miss a lot of the game if you don't take the time to read and look around. Also, I'm loving it to. Just look at my play times. Between this and The Witcher 2 I feel like a revitalized gamer. Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43727 I feel like a revitalized gamer.That's how I feel, exactly. I haven't been playing anything lately, other than FO:NV on PC. I'd say Deus Ex released at the perfect time and I hope it sells a few million. I'd love to see this series continue with the same team. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43731 That's how I feel, exactly. I haven't been playing anything lately, other than FO:NV on PC. I'd say Deus Ex released at the perfect time and I hope it sells a few million. I'd love to see this series continue with the same team.Same here! Been only playing Saints Row 2 once in a while till now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.