September 1, 201115 yr comment_43901 I think Im going to do two playthroughs, one killing one not. I sort of want to experience more of the weapons first rather than just takedowns and 2 non lethal guns. Report
September 1, 201115 yr Author comment_43902 Is there a way to avoid getting electrocuted when those generators blows?I used 3 frag mines and about 8 shotgun blasts to the body to down her. Must have replayed that part like 30 times (didn't save during the battle).If you upgrade a certain aug, you'll be impervious to electric things. I just jumped and sprinted the eff out of the area and barely made it. lol Report
September 1, 201115 yr Author comment_43903 Are any of you trying not to kill?I did for a pretty long time. The difficulty ramps up, though, and sometimes made it unavoidable for me. Example; I had no tranq darts and no energy when I'm cornered and they're rushing me. Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43906 Beat the game this morning. I don't know what to think about the ending though... but you'll see. Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43915 I'm trying not to kill as well but like others have said it is pretty tough not to at times. I kinda like the rocket launcher Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43916 I'm trying not to kill as well but like others have said it is pretty tough not to at times. I kinda like the rocket launcher I kinda finding the heavy gun enjoyable Report
September 1, 201115 yr Author comment_43917 Revolver with exploding bullets.@Em. Are you going back for the different endings now? Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43921 Revolver with exploding bullets.@Em. Are you going back for the different endings now?This game begs you to be linear in a non-linear environment. I think I am going to appease the gods and play it completely different, all the way through, then choose a different ending. This is not a game to be whored. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43949 First boss spoilers.Does anyone have any tips for Barret? I know I'm meant to throw the red barrels at him, but I can't seem to get to them quick enough. I die within 30 seconds of reloading =( Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43950 First boss spoilers.Does anyone have any tips for Barret? I know I'm meant to throw the red barrels at him, but I can't seem to get to them quick enough. I die within 30 seconds of reloading =(At the very beginning of the fight, find one of those gas containers and throw it at him. One should be behind you and to the right. He will be stunned for about 10 seconds so you can unload whatever you can on him in about half that time (red barrels), the other half should be either finding cover, or another gas canister to stun him with. There are a few lying around. Just keep repeating that until he's dead. I found the sniper headshot to be the most effective (helps if you have the arm aug to reduce sway). Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44008 I ended up doing that. I don't know why, but I seemed to be moving slower yesterday. Weird. Thanks. Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44437 Yeah, so, I finished this on the PC, but whatever. FREAKING GREAT! I recommend everyone give it a run. I actually put around 26 hours in one playthrough and could see enjoying a second. Loved it. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44507 lol. Pretty much exactly right, but it's what makes it fun. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44518 It's a sad day............. I finished the game!!What a great story and game. I did not want it to end. I don't know how some of you finished it so fast! Anyways.........Do not click spoiler below unless you have finished the game.After much thought on the final mission. At the end I decided to go with Taggart's message. The others just seemed too extreme one way or the other. I did not want technology and science completely cast aside but full on unregulated augmentations could be a disaster. Honestly, I almost went with Sarif because I think augmentations have a place and should be allowed. That, and I work for him and felt like I owed him something since he saved my life in a way. Either way I loved every minute of this game start to finish. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44519 One more thing.Only if you finished the game.Did anyone else find it funny that on the last mission in Panchaea there was a limb clinic still open for business. I talked to her and she was so scared but it was kinda like "Yeah there is madness all around but we are still selling praxis kits!" LOL. Speaking of that . I pretty much got all the augmentations I wanted even though your not supposed to finish them all. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44520 Lastly I might start a new game but this time going full on combat. My first play through was pretty much stealth with some combat when needed since full stealth is really tough. I give credit to anyone with the patience to get full ghost on all missions. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44544 Did anyone else find the pocket sec. with the code to dr colvins office and the stolen underwear complaint...lol Report
September 9, 201115 yr Author comment_44554 Don't think I have. I might not be at that part, though. I kind of stepped back from the game. It was keeping me up way too late. lol Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44624 Don't think I have. I might not be at that part, though. I kind of stepped back from the game. It was keeping me up way too late. lolI hear ya. I got a new job offer and worked it out to where after my two weeks I would have this whole week off so I could relax a bit before starting the new gig. I did nothing but play this damn game lol. I searched every corner, computer and alleyway haha. I just couldn't help it. If not for the time off I was planning on backing off a bit as well but glad I got through the game. Now I can read more about without worry of spoilers. Just one of those games that is hard to put down. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.