September 19, 201115 yr comment_45317 Gonna pick this up Tuesday maybe you can walk me through some of the hard parts Peek =) Report
September 19, 201115 yr Author comment_45329 Gonna pick this up Tuesday maybe you can walk me through some of the hard parts Peek =)Sure thing, Misiu.*EDIT* Oh, wait. You just changed that old account to "Wisiu".Stop making so many accounts here. It's pointless and stupid. If we have to put back the optonline IP ban up, we will. Report
September 19, 201115 yr Author comment_45397 This person has made upwards of 15 accounts here. It's even worse on JTV, I believe. He keeps assuming people's identities by changing the spelling. I have no idea why he does it. It's annoying though, and ruins the chances for others who want to become our friend on JTV. Because of him, I second guess new regulars to our channel and think it's him. It'll eventually get to the point that I no longer talk to anyone I don't know in our channel.Good job, psycho kid. Report
September 22, 201115 yr Author comment_45647 <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cnet.com.au/videos/embed/22571404/" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.cnet.com.au/videos/embed/22571404/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="360" /> Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.