August 25, 201115 yr comment_43360 Envious. I would think that there shouldn't be a right or wrong way. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43367 My buddy Z is casting this right now - http://live.gamercide.org/user/i_am_z Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43413 I should be playing but instead I'm sitting at the dealership dealing with my wife's car for the past 4 hours. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43428 The city is so cool. It is pretty intricate. The environment is much more intricate than the Mass Effect games in my opinion. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43429 i got to the radio tower, shut it off and then had to go all the way back because i forgot to finish the side missions....P.S. dont go guns blazing into the police station Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43443 Picked this up today. I was wondering are the boxes breakable without shooting them? I was wondering if stuff is hidden in them and tried to break the cardboard boxes that say fragile. Anyone know? Report
August 26, 201115 yr Author comment_43446 Nothing inside of them. You can throw them and break them. They have a lifebar on them. You can also break down some doors with guns, grenades etc. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43447 Nothing inside of them. You can throw them and break them. They have a lifebar on them. You can also break down some doors with guns, grenades etc.Thanks. Have to say the opening to this game including the credits is high up on my all time faves list. It lets you know this game expects something of you and will give in return. I'm impressed so far. Report
August 26, 201115 yr Author comment_43448 Welcome. The boxes serve many purposes. You can stack them around you for stealthy cover, if you want to break into something near someone. You can also use them for climbing to an area you can't reach. Better still, they're great diversions for stealth play. If you throw one from the opposite side of where you want to go, the enemies seem to know where they were thrown from, and will move away from the area you want to go. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43451 Boxes have lifebars? Is this new? I've never hoid of such a thing.I noticed the first mission was time sensitive. Never heard of that either.Those DRB's are some funny *** bitchez!! hahaha I lol'd quite a few times reading their pocket diaries. Report
August 26, 201115 yr Author comment_43453 There were lifebars on them in Invisible War, too. Don't remember if they were in the first Deus Ex or not. Been too long. Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43490 Posted this in the pics section, but don't know if all of us go there. So, posted it here, too. lol Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43534 Don't get it. He doesn't like ketchup or something?It's a quote from the game used in one of the trailers. I believe the actual quote is him referring to his prosthetic upgrades. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43618 Did anyone else feel slightly bad throwing the guy off the roof Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43632 Man, I've been staying clear of all these threads. I know you guys have been trying to keep it spoiler free, but I barely have time to play and don't want to get any hints at all. It's also why I don't hang out in the stream that long. Temptation to watch Dat play is just too great sometimes. Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43634 Did anyone else feel slightly bad throwing the guy off the roofI didn't. I just knocked him out and planted the drugs on his table. Police were alerted and he was arrested. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.