Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Unspoken Lies

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Unspoken Lies

  1. Mason Jennings.. recently.
  2. I hate.. repeat HATE (that's right all caps) those little miss whatever pageants... that is all.. /prevents rant. lol.. I did however enjoy the previous pics you posted.
  3. New DLC update out today! LINK It's good 'cause it's free...
  4. I never owned a dreamcast.. game looks pretty cool though. My buddy owned one but we only played NBA games on it!
  5. Good stuff! Finding a hot girl gamer to date is my unicorn right now (in reference to Avahra's pic).
  6. Sent a friend request. I don't generally roll with a mic but it would be nice to party up with people that actually know how to play objective based games!
  7. I saw that pic of nicky cage before.. obviously he is a vampire..
  8. I would have liked to have seen more game modes.. and offline play implemented.. but can't complain well worth the $15.
  9. Damn that's pretty cool..
  10. I have to say I am enjoying the hell out of this game.. Reminds of Shadowrun a little of course not nearly as awesome or balanced.. but there is a ton of customization/unlocks and ways to play. Very deep game for an arcade game and has even more depth then some of the big money "AAA" shooters out there, team work is highly encouraged as well as playing objectives and not just camping kills. But I know the arcade area on here doesn't get much love, but I aim the change that!
  11. The Simpson's arcade game of past is available on xbox live and released today. Linky I will definitely be picking this up. I remember going to the arcade as a kid and spending so much time on this gem! Its 800 m$ points..
  12. The Gaslight Anthem today..
  13. Portugal the man....
  14. Open Beta is up and running.. I got my code yesterday, this game is hella fun! Stayed up entirely too late last night enjoying it!
  15. This one is for Bacon.
  16. That morgan freeman pic was epic.. lolz.
  17. It was on sale a few weeks ago, but I picked up Orcs Must Die instead..
  18. The Album Leaf, if you know of this band.. kudos.
  19. This game is on sale this week along with other decent games, only 600 points, I am actually really enjoying it a fun tower defense 3rd person shooter game. Kinda like Monday Night Combat, but no online unfortunately.
  20. Ah this game was pushed back to February. Linky I suppose it could be a good thing as they are fixing things from the beta.. which I was NOT a part of.
  21. I would have loved to have been in this beta that game looks like a blast!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.