November 14, 20169 yr comment_90566 If it's still working. I haven't checked. Try /warp and see if anything comes up. Report
November 14, 20169 yr Author comment_90567 Appears to still be there, but I'm confused on a couple of things. WarpTimer, WarpRange, WarpMaxUses and WarpPermissionGroup. Do I need to make a permission group first before making a warp point? Report
November 14, 20169 yr Author comment_90568 Figured it out I believe, but it's not working. I tried with the remaining warpgroup ID and with a new one. Doesn't work. I'm sure it's something silly that's glaringly obvious ... but you know me. lol Report
November 14, 20169 yr comment_90569 I think it is warpgroup that needs to be used, but it's been a while. First do this: /warp wipe I don't think it clears old warps in between map wipes and best to start fresh. Then try this: It will allow everyone to warp to the point. /warp add Yourwarpname 5 0 0 all Otherwise it should be /warp add Yourwarpname 5 0 0 warpgroup Unless something is broken one of those should work. Report
November 14, 20169 yr Author comment_90570 I did all of that minus the wipe, so that has to be it. Thanks, Dat! Report
November 15, 20169 yr Author comment_90571 Not working and I tried both ways. The wipe worked and I was able to add a warp point with your second example, but nothing happens when you type /warp 1 or /warp DonsCastle (Which I named it) Report
November 15, 20169 yr comment_90572 I think it's /warp to 1 or /warp to DonsCastle or /DonsCastle Report
November 15, 20169 yr Author comment_90573 Used to be /warp and then the number the /warp list gave you. I'll try, though. Report
November 15, 20169 yr comment_90575 It's probably broken then. It hasn't been updated since July or so. Report
January 25, 20179 yr comment_90748 So, Humble Bundle has Rust as one of their games in the Best of 2016 bundle. I have a lower end PC, just not sure if it will run it. Report
January 26, 20179 yr Author comment_90749 Have you tried http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ For me it says minimum requirements met, but the game runs super smooth on my PC. Report
January 26, 20179 yr comment_90750 I've not looked specifically for Rust. Will give it a look tomorrow. Worst case, I drop less than $5 on several more Steam games. Imagine that, me buying games. <looks at PS4 shelf full of unopened games> "Shit..." Report
January 26, 20179 yr Author comment_90751 That's like my Steam library. I've pretty much only played about 15% of the games I own. I mostly blame bundles where I only wanted one of the games, but it's also the sales. lol I'd love to see you in Rust, man. Been a long time since I've heard your voice, or played anything with you. Let's do this! Report
January 26, 20179 yr Author comment_90752 Uhm lol https://i.gyazo.com/6e92b8693c8e2f758b158f27160a791d.mp4 Report
January 26, 20179 yr comment_90753 I watched PK's video just now. Immediately went and purchased the Humble Bundle that contains Rust. Report
January 26, 20179 yr Author comment_90754 Was it the flies, or the implied "love 'em and leave 'em"? lmao Report
January 27, 20179 yr comment_90758 All I know, is Spawn should be playing with us anyway. Flies or not, I'm aroused. Report
January 27, 20179 yr comment_90766 All of the above. I'm working on it guys. I've been sick as hell, so I haven't done anything but lay around in bed. Report
January 28, 20179 yr comment_90771 I'm performing a full backup of the VM running Rust. So the server will be down for a couple of hours while I do the transfer. Well, it could potentially be several hours. I didn't realize how big it currently was. I had to update the VM host first, so I'm only at 12% done now. Probably be down for at least 3 or 4 more hours. Hopefully up by 8PM EST. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.