August 24, 201610 yr comment_90158 I want to. Just seems like whenever I get ready, something comes up. Cash is tight with the boy's braces coming up in October. Then I get to have my teeth fixed, finally. Rust looks like a lot of fun. Ark looks good as well. Maybe some day it'll actually happen. It is good there are some GREAT low cost kick-ass video cards nowadays. Report
August 24, 201610 yr Author comment_90162 Oh yeah for sure. I'll be upgrading myself sometime soon. Report
August 24, 201610 yr comment_90163 Hell yeah, Spawn, you can put together a very reasonably priced gaming PC these days. Report
August 25, 201610 yr comment_90169 On 8/23/2016 at 8:14 PM, PeeKnuckle said: @Dateranoth Bingo, it's her. I wish you did have time for games, Ava. It's been forever since we've played anything together. It's been centuries! Once the project is live i'll have some downtime. But between that and my awful job phew Report
September 1, 201610 yr Author comment_90234 Server just restarted twice, one after the other. lol Report
September 1, 201610 yr Author comment_90239 Not exactly. My base is under the map, and trees are floating in the sky. lol Report
September 1, 201610 yr comment_90241 Looks like it corrupted the save file. It's back online with the same map, but wiped. Report
September 1, 201610 yr Author comment_90242 Why'd it go crazy with 4 restarts in a row? Was it sent via the game, or was it the cloud server? Report
September 1, 201610 yr Author comment_90243 I'll jump back on tonight. I haven't napped yet today. Been on Rust uncovering the map. It looks so good now and they added in some cool things. Pump jacks, etc. Report
September 2, 201610 yr comment_90246 On the bright side, I increased the map size this time. So the worlds are a bit bigger. I'll take a look at the script code tonight. I had to have messed something up when I was trying to prevent it from wiping twice. To be safe, I rolled back to the previous version of the script. So, shouldn't happen again. Report
September 2, 201610 yr Author comment_90247 It was obvious as hell from almost the start ... that the map was much bigger. It's super dense, too. The graphical upgrade they did really feels nice. Now I can bump up the quality and get the same FPS when I had it on "Simple" quality. Report
September 2, 201610 yr comment_90248 Yeah. The new patch looks pretty awesome. I can tell they are doing a bit more work when the map generates. There are new steps it goes through when the server starts. Figured it might be better larger now that more people may be coming on. Report
September 4, 201610 yr comment_90250 So, tonight was a blast. I'm sure there will be pictures I coming, but for now you'll just have to take my word for it. Good times hanging with Pip,PK, MesBE, Don, and even Spoon stopped by! Made an otherwise dull sinus ache day much better. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.