May 11, 20179 yr Author comment_91145 More RP elements being made for Rust Here's a link to a video showing them in action http://files.facepunch.com/alex/gestures_test_world.mp4 Report
May 14, 20179 yr comment_91147 Surrender is pretty cool. Would be awesome if they could make it a real possibility. Like, once you surrender you have to give them access to your inventory. So they can disarm you etc without killing you. Report
May 14, 20179 yr Author comment_91148 I wanted binding, but that will have to happen on a modded server for RP purposes. That way you can arrest people and throw them in cells. lol Report
June 9, 20179 yr comment_91176 I wanna get back into Rust sometimes, but I just lack the motivation. I enjoyed Ark more, I think - mostly because you could tame dinos and build treehouses and shit. And also a t-rex would wander into your camp and just wreck all your shit randomly, so it was never safe. Report
June 9, 20179 yr Author comment_91177 You can build treehouses on our Rust server and even use a mine lift as your elevator into your sky high treehouse. Report
November 10, 20178 yr comment_91313 Thanks for showing me the ropes PK. Was getting a good 50 to 60 FPS for the most part. Seems pretty fun. Just have to get the mic situation worked out and we should be golden. Report
November 11, 20178 yr Author comment_91321 You have no idea how excited I was when Spawn PM'ed me over Steam wanting to play Rust. I dropped what I was doing and logged right in. lol Report
November 11, 20178 yr comment_91323 I really had fun. Need to get a mic worked out, but for now I think I can do Discord on my phone. We’ll try it out pretty soon. Report
November 12, 20178 yr Author comment_91326 Headset is really useful for hearing wolves and bears creeping up on you. Report
November 23, 20178 yr comment_91328 I will have to drop in too sometime. Let me know when you guys plan on getting together. Report
November 24, 20178 yr Author comment_91336 Just hopped off a little bit ago. Had to go install the new glass windows on all my bases. lol Report
January 21, 20188 yr comment_91376 My brother has been using the server off and on. You guys still playing? Report
January 21, 20188 yr Author comment_91377 Been playing GTA Online with Bella, Pipopip and Don. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.