August 16, 201610 yr Author comment_90105 I semi tried that Rustangelo app. I say semi, since it was going to take almost two hours to finish, and you can't use your mouse at that time. Ain't no one got time for any of that. lol You can see the partial test on my bridge. You'll also see random dots all over the canvas -- that was me trying to regain control of my mouse to answer a Steam PM. lol Report
August 16, 201610 yr Author comment_90110 It draws it line for line like a printer. The more complex, the longer it takes. Report
August 19, 201610 yr Author comment_90133 Did you automate the server update, or is it still manual? Report
August 19, 201610 yr Author comment_90134 Re-read what you previously wrote about that subject, and restarted the server. Report
August 19, 201610 yr comment_90135 Gonna have to see if I can find a better way. Guess 5:30 isn't a reliable time. Though it may need to just be pushed a bit later. Report
August 19, 201610 yr comment_90136 Wish that damn update flag worked. It's suppose to restart itself. Report
August 19, 201610 yr Author comment_90137 No worries at all, man. I restarted it and it's working perfectly now. Ya did good! Report
August 23, 201610 yr comment_90145 Lol. Awesome. I can't tell exactly in my phone, but definitely looks like Dr. Mrs. The Monarch. Report
August 23, 201610 yr comment_90146 This looks intersting. I don't have time for games right now though sadly. Been pretty busy with you know,things Report
August 24, 201610 yr Author comment_90147 @Dateranoth Bingo, it's her. I wish you did have time for games, Ava. It's been forever since we've played anything together. Report
August 24, 201610 yr comment_90148 I wish we all had time for games. I wanted to start Deus Ex tonight, but I didn't have time. Gonna try and get some sleep for a change. Glad you're working on your dream Ava. Keep it up! Report
August 24, 201610 yr comment_90155 I've been saying it for freaking years, I REALLY need to build a gaming PC. I mean, I don't even have a PC any more. Kids and wife do, but I use my phone and iPad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Report
August 24, 201610 yr Author comment_90156 Dude, please do. I think you'd enjoy Rust on Gamercide's server. We don't really PvP. We're more into hunting, gathering, building etc. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.