September 4, 201610 yr Author comment_90251 Pictures? I wonder whatever does Dateranoth mean!? What an odd statement to have made. The Dwight Knight is MrsBE. We could not get her take the pumpkin off of her head no matter what we tried. lol Report
September 7, 201610 yr Author comment_90255 Gallery is completed and the first exhibit is up. lol Report
September 7, 201610 yr comment_90256 Just when you think you have a quiet neighborhood this moves in. Report
September 7, 201610 yr Author comment_90257 Mr. Bear Trap and Spiked Bedroom is saying this? We all have our quirks. Pip likes stairs, you like pain and I like trolly art. lol Report
September 8, 201610 yr Author comment_90259 If I'm not building blocked, I'll see if I can put something in your dungeon. lol Report
September 8, 201610 yr comment_90261 hah! Now we're talking. Glad to see my pumpkins still burning. There is free cotton candy. Just go right in and help yourself. Report
September 8, 201610 yr Author comment_90262 Dude, those pumpkins will outlive us. Also, the devs are considering WATERMELONS! Hear that, Ava!?!?! Report
September 9, 201610 yr Author comment_90264 16 hours ago, Dateranoth said: There is free cotton candy. Just go right in and help yourself. I'm glad you caught that. haha Report
October 7, 201610 yr Author comment_90390 Server wasn't up when I went to check the update, so I restarted it and got in. 15 or so minutes later, server message about restart. lol Report
October 13, 20169 yr Author comment_90407 ????????? ??????? v2.0 has been built on the server. First floor is completely open to all to get their creative juices flowing and their art to be seen! Canvases are provided in the boxes on the first floor. Images coming soon. Report
October 16, 20169 yr comment_90414 Nice! I need to grab some time and hop on. Check out the new map Report
October 16, 20169 yr Author comment_90415 I say each wipe we get a really good, new map ... but this latest one I really enjoy. Especially from a farming perspective. Where we built, it's pretty much a hop and skip to all the best stuff. Also -- CAVES NEXT UPDATE! (hopefully) Report
October 20, 20169 yr Author comment_90421 There's three types and the largest type you can build bases in. Report
October 21, 20169 yr Author comment_90423 Sadly, the caves weren't in today's update. Now I hear they're two updates away. sadface Report
November 14, 20169 yr comment_90560 Notifier plugin should be working again. Let me know if there are issues. Report
November 14, 20169 yr Author comment_90561 Is the warp script still installed? I have no clue how to use it if it is lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.