August 14, 201610 yr Author comment_90077 If it's not too much trouble, the two that play on the server the most, would prefer to go back to how it was earlier. <3 We're both dc'ed right now. Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_90078 Neeeedy. It's back and I fixed the random seeds I think (hard to do remotely on my phone). Should wipe again the first Thursday of every month around 5:30pm EST. Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_90081 No problem. It's apparently a good idea to let batch know the path to the file you are looking for if you want to store information. Probably shouldn't have used batch for that anyway, but I felt like it. Have to change it over to the auto it script at some point. Seems like it's gonna work now though. Report
August 15, 201610 yr comment_90084 I really need to stop staying up so late playing this and messing with the server. 3 hours is not enough sleep. Report
August 15, 201610 yr Author comment_90085 Dude, as soon as you left TS, the notifier system tried reminding you that you weren't going to get enough sleep for today. We were all laughing. lol Report
August 15, 201610 yr comment_90086 Lol. Too bad I ignore it. I added one for midnight and 2am with 30min time updates. Report
August 15, 201610 yr comment_90088 With the mods it's pretty fun. I need to add you to the warp admin so you can make warp points. Btw. Warp is what I was laughing about being evil. There is an admin command to warp ALL sleeping players to a warp point. Hahaha Report
August 15, 201610 yr Author comment_90089 Definitely need a warp zone for the melee arena. lol Report
August 15, 201610 yr comment_90090 Warp all players to melee. Could get the jail mod and make that the jail Report
August 15, 201610 yr Author comment_90091 I upgraded the melee arena. Both sides (player #1 & player #2) have two sets of boxes. One to stow all their regular gear so they won't lose it, and another they have to scramble up a ladder to, that has basic armor and basic weapons. Wood armor, with low grade weapons. Both players and a ref start in the middle next to the campfire. When all three are there, it is lit. Ref will ask if both players are ready, and when they both state they are ... the ref randomly snuffs out the fire starting the melee match. lol Report
August 16, 201610 yr comment_90099 Your beautiful face! PK and I take turns chucking spears at each other while Pip plays survivor man. Such poor world mates we are. Report
August 16, 201610 yr comment_90103 Awesome! Looks like it works with that copy paste plugin I've looked at too. I'm afraid I'd just end up messing around in Fortify. What would be cool is using the program to make a blueprint then build it in game. Report
August 16, 201610 yr Author comment_90104 You can export your creations into the game. Blueprint would be cool, too. There's this, too https://rustangelo.itch.io/rustangelo-app Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.