August 3, 201610 yr Author comment_90026 There were several boxes on top and a few smaller ones on the way up. I got some good shit, but the heli killed me. I was trying to remove my armor and weapons so it wouldn't kill me ... but I was too slow. Report
August 3, 201610 yr Author comment_90030 Dat, Dat, Dat. It takes forever to bring down one of those. You wouldn't be able to stand still long enough to get off three rockets, and it wouldn't even be smoking after those three. lol I dare you to try it. Report
August 3, 201610 yr comment_90032 So, one of those dumb types huh? More of an in game 'be nice or die' deterrent. Report
August 3, 201610 yr Author comment_90033 It's more a raid type of dynamic. You need several with you take it down. Take turns grabbing aggro etc. Report
August 4, 201610 yr Author comment_90034 UH OH! Those freaking Pookies struck again. This time they went after Tuna. Thankfully they didn't leave him naked. It's cold over there. Report
August 6, 201610 yr Author comment_90042 You would enjoy it I think, Ava. I like the building, farming and hunting aspect of the game. Maybe you would, too. I'd protect you from the Pookies. Report
August 8, 201610 yr comment_90050 Before PK posts it I just want to go on record saying that I tried to tell Pip no! Report
August 8, 201610 yr Author comment_90051 4 hours ago, Dateranoth said: Before PK posts it I just want to go on record saying that I tried to tell Pip no! Report
August 9, 201610 yr Author comment_90055 Pip murdering his doppleganger, and those damn Pookies plotting against Pip and Dat's creations. Report
August 9, 201610 yr comment_90056 Haha. Pip did murder his doppleganger. While I spam the server with times explosives. Report
August 9, 201610 yr comment_90057 Looks like Rust is part of a humble bundle. Pay at least $5 and get Rust as part of the package. https://www.humblebundle.com/survive-this-bundle Report
August 13, 201610 yr comment_90066 So. Now we know that the map is wiped every month by the developers. Which isn't a bad thing, but building over in the same places is. So, I introduce to you, without testing or guarantee, automated randomly generated maps on the first Thursday of every month (wipe day) . The server will also be automatically restarting at 5:30 EST every day to check for updates. ( They normally roll out around that time ). That's 2,147,483,647 possibilities. Report
August 13, 201610 yr Author comment_90067 Praying for the large Rad Town this time. Or even the water treatment facility. They have loads more loot. I did like our map, though. So many great, beautiful places to build. Report
August 13, 201610 yr comment_90071 That's a crazy space. Pretty awesome. Guess we will see what we get on the next wipe! Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_90074 Bug in my script. I have random seeds disabled. I see what the problem is and I'll fix it tomorrow. The correct map is back online. Report
August 14, 201610 yr Author comment_90075 The map that was live earlier is gone now? Pip and I are gonna cry. We just legit built two bases. lol No cheating stuff in. Report
August 14, 201610 yr comment_90076 I can put it back. Either way. It's currently running the old map Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.