August 1, 201610 yr comment_89985 I feel so vulnerable. Have to move inland and start on the inner keep next. Report
August 1, 201610 yr Author comment_89986 You don't want to know what I did while you were sleeping soundly. >) Report
August 1, 201610 yr Author comment_89990 Dat Island is much like Vegas. No one has to know, bb. Report
August 1, 201610 yr Author comment_89994 I'm still naked. Just have armor over my dangly bits. No clothes. It's more hot that way. Report
August 1, 201610 yr comment_89999 Naked and Afraid. No that's not right. Naked and Proud maybe. Or most likely Naked and Aroused. Report
August 1, 201610 yr comment_90008 I'm itching to play, but I'm stuck at work for another 3 hours. Report
August 1, 201610 yr comment_90015 Hmm. Naked building? It's a survival type game where you gather stuff and build things to protect the stuff. Or, do like me and just give yourself stuff to build more stuff. Report
August 3, 201610 yr Author comment_90021 Got to the top of the dome. Died twice. Once by frigging heli. lol Also added a pic of my junk for giggles. Report
August 3, 201610 yr comment_90025 lol. Damn heli. Anything good up there this time? Or does it not respawn? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.