January 19, 201610 yr comment_88518 Dunno about in the afternoons, but a small handful of us hang out in the TeamSpeak at nights. You should come over again one night and slurp watermelon sounds into our ears. lol Report
January 23, 201610 yr comment_88521 Thank you for bypassing lurk mode to say something, Irish. <3 Report
January 23, 201610 yr comment_88524 Why is it gross? Are you one of those Discord bandwagon hopping dorks? Report
January 24, 201610 yr Author comment_88525 I've never liked team speak. I've always preferred mumble/vent/skypeAnd why yes I DO use discord, but only with my hots friends Report
January 24, 201610 yr comment_88526 I'm waiting for Discord to go ad driven. They need to make money from somewhere to pay for all the free hosting. Skype is just terrible from top to bottom. Mumble has one redeeming quality for me, and that is it's certificates system. I wish TS used it. I've never liked Vent. I hated that radio click sound each time you used push to talk. Not hating on you for liking them. Just hating on those poopy programs. =] Report
January 24, 201610 yr Author comment_88529 I've never noticed any of those things haha I guess I'm just used to it all Report
February 1, 201610 yr Author comment_88548 You left me all alone in our thread. I had nothing to reply to for days Report
February 1, 201610 yr comment_88549 I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy! You could always join TeamSpeak and talk with us at night if you're lonely. Report
February 2, 201610 yr Author comment_88552 DO you guys EVER go on during the day?Evenings are my social time with the boyfrand Report
February 2, 201610 yr comment_88553 Dump him and talk to us. Naw, not ever really on during the day. Most everyone is at work then. Report
February 3, 201610 yr Author comment_88557 No,I think I'd like to keep him also,work is for the weak Report
February 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88566 NO, NOT USUALLY. BUT I WILL DOWNLOAD IT AND LOOK FOR YA'LL TOMORROW Report
February 6, 201610 yr comment_88567 AWWWWWWWWW! I was hoping you'd come around haha. Too bad it's not tonight. Tuna and I will be drinking. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.