November 23, 201510 yr comment_88344 Stay indoors, Ava. Just heard about the shootings in NO right now. https://www.rt.com/usa/323056-park-mass-shooting-new-orleans/ Report
November 23, 201510 yr Author comment_88345 I'm safe! Wasn't anywhere near me,and I don't make a habit of going to second lines anyways. I'm surprised it made national news to be honest Report
November 24, 201510 yr comment_88346 Good to hear you're all right. What desert are you bringing? Report
November 26, 201510 yr Author comment_88347 I currently have a triple chocolate pumpkin cheesecake in the oven.It's my first time making the crust myself so lets hope it pans out LOL It smells soooooooooooooo good Report
November 26, 201510 yr Author comment_88348 upDATE: just pulled it out of the oven and fuck does it smell amazing Report
November 26, 201510 yr Author comment_88349 I can not fucking stand it when Wayne is sick. He literally complains about it every 5 minutes.Like, I get it, you're sick. you don't feel good. please shut the fuck up and deal with it. whining ot me every 5 minutes just pisses me the fuck off and makes me want to punch you so you shut up Report
November 26, 201510 yr comment_88350 That cheesecake sounds amazing. Victims irk me to no end. Take an edible, have some fun and then have a perfect, super long, awesome nap. EVERYONE WINS! Report
November 26, 201510 yr Author comment_88351 I have absolutely no tolerance for people when they are sick. I blame my old work. Report
November 27, 201510 yr Author comment_88356 It was okay. It was really really rich and decadent so you couldn't eat a whole lot in one sitting. I think it was the chocolate I used was very dark Report
November 27, 201510 yr comment_88357 I had banana and pumpkin cream pie. It was super good, but really rich as well. I ate the whole slice given to me, though. lol Report
November 28, 201510 yr Author comment_88358 That sounds super orgasmic. I will have to look up a recipe.I love cooking I just wish I had a bigger kitchen. My kitchen sorely lacks counter space Report
November 28, 201510 yr comment_88359 It's funny how we ended up with that dessert. I had told my sis on my way to her place for dinner, and said I wanted to see if Nations was open so I could bring a banana cream pie. She said she was ordering a pie from the restaurant that she got our dinner from. She never told me what kind and I didn't know until she served it. It was great, because I was bummed I wasn't going to be able to bring a Nations pie. lol It looked like this*Not actual pie I had Report
November 28, 201510 yr Author comment_88360 That looks pretty tasty. I took a pic of my pie but it looks like dirt Report
December 1, 201510 yr Author comment_88370 I've spent 400$ on concert tickets this month. Going ot see transiberian orchestra (aw yis) and the zelda symphony in April (double yis) Report
December 1, 201510 yr comment_88372 Trans-Siberian Orchestra is awesome. Have you went to see them already, or is it coming up? Report
December 2, 201510 yr Author comment_88375 It's December 10th! So next week. I wanted to go last year but had nobody to go with but this year I do! hooray! Report
December 3, 201510 yr Author comment_88380 It should be pretty sweet. I'm pretty excited. So. I got a promotion today? I think? Report
December 3, 201510 yr comment_88383 You're not sure? Maybe you should call them or something? lol If you got one, congratulations! Report
December 3, 201510 yr Author comment_88385 Well I dunno how I feel about it, is the thing. So right now I work in a small kitchen where I handle catering orders for a few customers and the orders for one of our satellite locations. I am in charge of two other people. I really enjoy where I work (10 mins away from home.) My work is opening a new location at Benson Towers in downtown New Orleans. I personally think this is the company HAIL MARY, because as of rightn ow I don't think it's doing very well.I've known about this location and its opening etc but nothing was mentioned to me or my team about us being a part of it. Myself and my coworker (Lee) were talked to today and told that we are both going to be assistant managers at this new location.They said the kitchen we work in now was never meant to be what it is right now (our headquarters for our catering/satellite) and that the actual catering department will be taking over while we go to the new location to do the AM business.I'm pretty unsure how I feel about it. Now my hours will be varied (instead of my steady 6-2) and I'll have to actually go downtown to work (ew) On top of that they hired the GM and he's been training with us this week and I can honestly say I don't think I really like him. I anticipate him and I will have personality conflicts Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.