February 6, 201610 yr Author comment_88568 I have no voice today. I lost it yesterday at the Muses parade Report
February 7, 201610 yr Author comment_88571 I got yelled at by some old grumpy man which was funny. Report
February 8, 201610 yr Author comment_88573 So, it's carnival (mardi gras) in New Orleans. Krewes are the groups of people who do the floats/parades. Muses is a krewe of all women and they throw shoes its great.THis is a wiki on them Report
February 9, 201610 yr comment_88574 These muses throw things, eh? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throwing_muses Report
March 16, 201610 yr comment_88892 Man, the fun I missed while I was away. I came back strong though damn it! Did you ever stream Ava? Report
March 18, 201610 yr Author comment_88912 I have it set up but I haven't actually taken the jump Report
March 19, 201610 yr comment_88921 Hopefully you will soon. You would be streaming hours that I could actually watch. Report
March 20, 201610 yr comment_88944 We wouldn't be the only ones watching you play and slurp watermelon. I want some now too. Damn it. Report
March 20, 201610 yr Author comment_88948 So, I like to get my produce from Whole foods, because its better quality than the shit I can get elsewhere. So I hop into my car to go to whole foods and I am unable. Because there's a fucking parade all day on the street its on. so angry Report
March 21, 201610 yr Author comment_88954 That's pretty normal for around here. It was the italian/irish/american pride parade or some dumb shit Report
March 23, 201610 yr comment_88963 I can't even remember the last time we had a parade here. Maybe a Christmas one, but I wouldn't even know that for sure. Can't say I'm disappointed. Report
March 26, 201610 yr Author comment_88997 I mean it's cool once anda while but it gets seriously annoying because it fucks up traffic and other things Report
March 27, 201610 yr comment_89012 Yeah. I get pissed enough dealing with sports events. I couldn't imagine a damn parade all the time. Report
March 27, 201610 yr Author comment_89014 I work next to the superdome where the saints/pelicans play so on game days traffic is a fucking nightmare Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.