December 15, 201510 yr comment_88424 I had the beta for Overwatch. Not to my liking. You were good at picking up stuff I dropped for you in D3. Report
December 16, 201510 yr Author comment_88429 Yeah I wasn't a huge overwatch fan either. My laptop also couldn't run it, so that didn't help it'll do well for people who like those games Report
December 16, 201510 yr comment_88430 I used to be super into Diablo II online. I only dabbled in D3 but I've been looking for a reason to get back into it. How was Reaper of Souls? Report
December 16, 201510 yr comment_88431 Reaper of Souls made Diablo 3 100x's better. New patch and seasons (ladder) starts in January. If you want to play, let me know. Report
December 19, 201510 yr comment_88443 Just came back from seeing my 2nd viewing of The Force Awakens. Excellent movie. Report
December 19, 201510 yr Author comment_88446 lmao I had some random fucking # texting me spoilers ALL DAY yesterday It was really funny Report
December 21, 201510 yr comment_88450 I just hope these kids remember it all when they're 30 and they question how incredibly idiotic they were when they were young. Report
December 21, 201510 yr Author comment_88451 They won't. Let's be real here, they honestly won't care Report
December 22, 201510 yr comment_88455 One can hope. There are a few things I think about that I did when I was younger and that I regret to this day. Report
December 30, 201510 yr Author comment_88465 Today my boss told someone he was "hungry as a refugee" Many cringes were had Report
December 30, 201510 yr comment_88466 Is this the same guy who calls you at 3 AM to tell you about a mystery hurricane? Report
December 31, 201510 yr Author comment_88467 yes!He got fired today actually. Apparently they were building a case against him and today I fucking had it and went to talk to them (not knowing they were building a case,mind) I talked to the bigwigs for over an hour about everything (Huge weight lifted) and it was basically the icing on their termination cake Report
December 31, 201510 yr comment_88468 Damn! lol He sounds like he needs a psyche eval, actually. Report
January 1, 201610 yr Author comment_88470 Yeah.he's a fucking sociopath. I tweeted a lot about him and his "adventures" Report
January 10, 201610 yr Author comment_88480 I got a nice laptop for xmas. The question is though, do I want to bother streaming Report
January 10, 201610 yr comment_88483 Yes, you do. Play all the Blizzard games. Bonus for cam stream, since it can help with donations. Not saying to wear revealing clothes, or whore yourself out. Just let the horndog people with extra money see your smile and earn a few easy bucks. Guys do it all the time. It's not just a girl thing. Also, if you need help with any of it, we have a handful of knowledgeable people around who can help. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.