January 10, 201610 yr Author comment_88484 I'm not THAT good at heroes though, so not how sure people owuld be interested in watching mediocre play Report
January 10, 201610 yr comment_88485 Ava, please. Go pick a random top LoL female streamer and report back to me all of the great game play you find. =p Report
January 11, 201610 yr Author comment_88491 Do I stream under this name or the name my wow/hots is under? questions questions Report
January 12, 201610 yr comment_88494 Whatever name you'd like. One of the cons of streaming with a game account name is, that account will get a shit ton of random friend requests. Report
January 12, 201610 yr Author comment_88495 but the blizzard one has a # behind it so they'd have to figure out that # Report
January 13, 201610 yr Author comment_88496 The con of streaming with this nae is its been my internet name FOREVER so if people were to go digging,they'd find a lot of stuff Report
January 14, 201610 yr Author comment_88499 hahaha for sure. There's perverts everywhere though. So, pretty sure my work is sinkingfast. Two employee's paychecks bounced Report
January 15, 201610 yr comment_88503 Yeah, I'd say that's its death knell tolling. Hope you find something better, soon. Report
January 15, 201610 yr Author comment_88504 Fuck I seriously hope so. It took me almost 6 months to find this job. If ti goes under, I'm hoping at bare minimum I can get unemployment until I find something. Guess I'll just go slut it up on twitch Report
January 15, 201610 yr comment_88505 Too bad there's a rule of no showing feet. You'd be tiny rich. Report
January 15, 201610 yr Author comment_88506 Is that really a fucking rule? Lmao I better look into this rule shit Report
January 15, 201610 yr Author comment_88507 all i could find was sexually suggestive was prohibited. LOL FEET ARE well i guess maybe okay Report
January 16, 201610 yr comment_88508 It's true. You are not allowed to show your feet on cam. KNEES ARE OKAY THOUGH! LOGIC! Twitch will spawn a new knee fetish. All the freaks into feet, will move onto knees and then those too will be against the rules. Report
January 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88509 lol feet are so harmless like i get that its a fetish but its not a harmful one Report
January 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88510 Hrm.Saelem is taken on twitch,via justin.tv don't think it's mine either. Report
January 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88511 Why is this so difficult to decide what name to stream under Report
January 19, 201610 yr Author comment_88516 Where does the GC crew hang out now a days?Find myself lonely/bored in the afternoons Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.