November 6, 201510 yr comment_88278 Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! We got our own spot now. Get on our levels! haha Report
November 6, 201510 yr comment_88280 I try to reply to all threads and there are oodles of posts in the music section from me. Ton more in the Odd and Cool. Reddit killed that section, sadly. Report
November 6, 201510 yr Author comment_88281 Some subReddits are cool but most of the default ones are trash. Report
November 6, 201510 yr comment_88282 Agreed, but why go to Odd and Cool, when anything posted there is already old on Reddit. Most of the things we post now ... old news due to Reddit. Report
November 6, 201510 yr Author comment_88283 I bet half thes tuff in odd and cool I haven't seen lol Report
November 8, 201510 yr Author comment_88287 Then I am missing out on a core part of the reason I am even here.The watermelon Report
November 9, 201510 yr Author comment_88290 holy shit I should recreate this picture Click MeNSFW Report
November 9, 201510 yr comment_88291 You totally should. Hate to admit it, but I'd spank that fake heiney. Report
November 10, 201510 yr Author comment_88292 Honestly, I stared at that gif for a long time. it was like hypnosis Report
November 10, 201510 yr Author comment_88295 I wanted to slap it and pinch it. I wonder if you can find these int he US. Also, I am eating oatmeal Report
November 10, 201510 yr comment_88296 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K117Q00http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015XQ6CZMhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016RIQTGC Eating a banana and drinking some Yerba Mate. Report
November 11, 201510 yr Author comment_88300 Hey! My work just recently got Yerba Mate samples. They're okay Report
November 11, 201510 yr Author comment_88304 I didn't try every flavor but I did try some. I liked them but the biggest turn off for me was the amount of sugar in some of them. I did not try any of the shots they had. Report
November 11, 201510 yr comment_88308 Didn't know they started flavoring Mate. Weird. I add a "glub" of honey to mine. Not too sweet and not bitter. Report
November 11, 201510 yr Author comment_88309 One of the ones we had was like peach flavored and it had 20+g of sugar! Report
November 12, 201510 yr comment_88311 I don't like peach favored anything. Peaches alone are terrific, though. lol Report
November 12, 201510 yr Author comment_88315 I like peach tea. I'm not a huge fan of eating peaches raw because I rubbed one against my face once and it was not a good experience Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.