March 28, 201610 yr comment_89016 Oh yeah. Super suck. Luckily I live far enough away from the college I don't have to deal with it unless I'm heading downtown on a game day. Which I avoid like the plague. Report
March 28, 201610 yr Author comment_89026 On the bonus side I can park at work and go downtown without having to worry about finding parking Report
March 29, 201610 yr comment_89032 That's always a perk. My work is outside of town. Great for daily commute since I'm against the flow of traffic. Shitty for attending work functions or hanging out with most of the people I work with. Report
March 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89040 Yeah well, I might not have a job in 3 months lmao Such i slife i guess Report
April 14, 201610 yr Author comment_89229 I SEE YOU LURKIN SLURPIN ON THA TWATERMELON THEY SEE HIM LURKYIN THEY SEE HIM LURKIN Report
April 15, 201610 yr Author comment_89240 I went to whole foods the other day for some watermelon but htey had none. i was sad. Report
April 15, 201610 yr comment_89243 This is watermelon season, not sure why they wouldn't have them. Report
April 15, 201610 yr Author comment_89251 Probably got all purchased. I refuse to buy produce from wal-mart so I have to make a drive to whole foods to get it. Since you know, nothing but wal mart seems to exist near me Report
April 19, 201610 yr comment_89266 Walmart does suck. I'd drive somewhere else too. Now I want some watermelon. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.