November 12, 201510 yr comment_88317 Dying to know the circumstances around you rubbing a peach on your face. Has to be a good story there. Report
November 14, 201510 yr Author comment_88320 It was soft and fuzzy so I started rubbing it against my face. Then it turned into a fucking cactus and got its little peach fuzz needles in my skin and my god was it annoying as fuck Report
November 14, 201510 yr comment_88321 Fuzz Needle is the name of my ska band. Did not know they could aggravate your skin. Sounds like teeny fiberglass. Report
November 15, 201510 yr Author comment_88322 That's a good way of putting it. FUZZ NEEDLES ON TOUR THIS FALL Report
November 15, 201510 yr comment_88323 Whenever I come across a silly name, I like to stick into Google Images. I was not let down. Report
November 15, 201510 yr Author comment_88324 is that a hairy at-at also n twitch when it says subscribe why does it say 4.99 for some people? Report
November 16, 201510 yr comment_88325 It's a fuzzy needle something. I dunno. lol There's following and there's subscribing. Subbing costs $4.99 a month, and you get some silly perks. Like channel emotes etc. To get that sub button for your own channel, you need to get partnered by Twitch. The secret to that is well guarded. It's mostly amount of viewers, but you can also suck a few dicks and get one as well, allegedly. Report
November 17, 201510 yr Author comment_88326 That's stupid as fuck. But i guess apparently it works because if it didn't it wouldn't be there. I have a sneaking suspicion I may get a better PC for xmas. I might consider streaming if its capable, but I don't know yet Report
November 17, 201510 yr comment_88327 Definitely give it a shot. The Gamercide channel can host you and tweet out whenever you go live. MrsBE, Kevin, Tuna and some others can give you some help as well. Report
November 17, 201510 yr Author comment_88328 i'll be liek TIME TO SUCK SOME DICK IN THE NEXUS NOOBS Report
November 17, 201510 yr comment_88329 Yeah, you'll fit in well on Twitch. Looking forward to this. lol Report
November 17, 201510 yr Author comment_88330 GIRL JIGGLE DM MUFFINSGIRL JIGGLE DEM MUFFINSGIRL GIRL GIRLPUSBORUGHT OT YOU BY LITTLE DEBBIE SNACK CAKES Report
November 17, 201510 yr Author comment_88332 I'mnot sure what got into me last night but it was hilarious Report
November 19, 201510 yr comment_88335 I prefer non traditional Thanksgiving meals. Last Thanksgiving we had a standing rib roast and it was amazing! Report
November 20, 201510 yr Author comment_88336 Well, I'm not cooking the whole meal. Wayne's mom does all that. I just want to bring something. I'm thinking maybe some honeyed carrots or a pie or shit I don'tknow Also, I have pretty much decided that I'm going to culinary school this fall to become a chef. This beats out my half ass desire to be an English teacher. Report
November 20, 201510 yr comment_88337 I did a semester. Learned a lot of stuff that I've never used outside of the course. lol Ever make a sweet potato casserole? That's my jam. Love that shit so much. Report
November 21, 201510 yr Author comment_88338 So the mother company I work for is a huge production company.They basically mass produce the food for restaurants.We produce food for Ruth Chris.Everyday they make something they bring it up to R&D for "QC" We make Ruth Chris' sweet potato casserole. I can eat an entire pan Report
November 21, 201510 yr comment_88340 BTW, if anyone else is reading our posts, feel free to chime in. We'd love the company. lol Report
November 22, 201510 yr Author comment_88341 I haven't. I asked Gracie (Waynes mom) What she wanted me to bring but she said "I will have to think about it" so I will probably just bring some variety of desert. Report
November 22, 201510 yr comment_88342 http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/thanksgiving-chocolate-pecan-piecake-carla-hall /gasms Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.