Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. Got a TON of music for xmas David Bowie - Station to Station (with Live Nassau Coliseum '76) The Band - Music From Big Pink The Alan Parsons Project - Ammonia Avenue Audioslave - Out of Exile Muse - Hullabaloo soundtrack Eric Clapton - Clapton The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness George Harrison - All Things Must Pass The Raconteurs - Counselors of the Lonely The Stooges - self titled U2 - Achtung Baby Tool - Lateralus
  2. I think I can safely say after listeing to Fear of A Blank Planet, Porcupine Tree will probably go on my list of "artist that I love all of or nearly all of their music" along with Trent Reznor, Jack White, Chris Cornell, and all of Rush.
  3. at PK: Picked up Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me earlier this week and actually just ordered Disintegration from amazon yesterday, should got here monday. Those were just a bunch of cheap singles I found at Fye, all and all not to bad ones either at TK: the 01 and 10 thing was half my reason for finally picking up In Rainbows xD Also picked up today with the rest of my birthday money: Neil Young - Harvest Moon The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet Sigur Ros - Hvarf/Heim
  4. Really hating myself for not picking up In Rainbows earlier. I'm not THAT big of a Radiohead fan, only have The Bends/OK Computer/Amnesiac, and prefer the more straight rock style of The Bends as opposed to Amnesiac, but damn if I don't love every track off of In Rainbows. Also picked up: Chimaira - The Impossibility of Reason Filter - Short Bus Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain The Cure - Freakshow, The Only One, Sleep When I'm Dead
  5. I actually kinda prefer the ADM cover of Trapped Under Ice to the original Metallica version....and Ride the Lighting is one of my favorite albums xD You should definitely listen to both all of Total Brutal and Double Brutal, some great stuff on there, and the Arnie impersonator is spot on. Anyways, Rock Band 3 turned me on to Echo and the Bunnymen and The Cure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS_ux2H473I Anyway, in response to songs becoming anthems/classics, I suppose it can really go either way, knowing that what you just made is truly great, or just kinda by accident(like for example Neil Young didn't think his album Harvest would became so popular), really just kinda...weird. I suppose this can kinda be put to one hit wonders too, wrote a great song, thought "We wrote a great song!" then just didn't care about doing anything else good for the rest of there album or next album and kinda faded away.
  6. ADM is amazing, also they(more so he, it's kinda like NIN as it's one central person, who for ADM is Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying) are coming out with a new album next year.
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-BUPns7x0
  8. PaNfOoT replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    There is also another free game out which I think is also a Doritos game, which is Crash Course. Pretty much just a platformer that looks like a gameshow, it isn't bad.
  9. PaNfOoT posted a topic in Microsoft
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a70 Everyone should download this, it's free and actually pretty fun. Winner from whatever that Doritos contest is called like dash of destruction, except this one isn't blatant advertising(I don't even think I saw any kind of advertising in the game at all). Basic premise is, a racing game, where some of the players play as turrets shooting at the drivers. I *think* for the multiplayer it's 4 teams of 2, 1 driver and one shooter, for single player you can play as just a driver with AI turrets on or off, or as a shooter out to get every car.
  10. One of my favorite PJ songs.
  11. Really do like this band now, and I really don't know why...
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvb65dCMjZI
  13. Just picked up The Clash - The Clash/London Calling/Combat Rock and Queen - The Platinum Collection(Greatest Hits 1-3) for about 10 bucks each from amazon.
  14. http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/1 Stream of the 2nd part of the new Smashing Pumpkins thing (Spangled and Freak are up free at the smashing pumpkins website, Tom Tom and The Fellowship aren't yet).
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkeZ0IICfBA ...and back to listening to NIN 90% of the time. These 2 never really stuck with me until recently.
  16. Hm, so probably pick that up along with the social network score that I've been neglecting to get.
  17. Any extra stuff on it or just the original stuff?
  18. Now I'm just digging through stuff I haven't listened to in forever.
  19. Well, I LOVED the new Underoath album so I will definitely check out their older stuff. As for Alter Bridge...I still liked the first 2 songs(IE the stuff I heard before buying it), but beyond those 2, the 3rd track and the 2 bonus tracks....was just kinda really boring and bland. : /

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.