Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. Well, finally go around to ordering Kid A, Hail to the Thief, and the EP that has all the Hail to the Thief era B-sides. Now I just need to get Pablo Honey and that live Amnesiac/Kid A era EP.
  2. Codex is my favorite after my first lesson.
  3. It Might Get Loud was my introduction(and later obsession) to Jack White.
  4. Huh, knew they were going for a harder sound but didn't quite expect that.
  5. ...I'm sucker for big special editions of albums....
  6. Muse for me is, the older the better, so far at least, haven't got Showbiz yet, but I LOVE Origin of Symmetry, and like Absolution a lot, and like about half of Black Holes and Revelations(hate Supermassive black hole though), and only like a couple from The Resistance.
  7. The thing I found most annoying was that Paul McCartney won best solo rock vocal for Helter Skelter. I mean, he's Paul freaking McCartney, and it's Helter freaking Skelter, but that just seems a little unfair. Also, The Resistance was a average to meh album, would have much preferred for Le Noise or Backspacer to win that. Personally, didn't really hate that song, but didn't like it either. The closest I get to country is Bob Dylan, Neil Young, and 1 or 2 Johnny Cash songs, lol.
  8. Yeah, liking Angel Dust a lot. I have The Real Thing to but probably won't get around to listening to it until later this week, and along with those 2 came a pretty weird greatest hits, 6 of the 10 songs are from The Real Thing, lol.
  9. =] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE5RZUbIt_c
  10. Didn't really plan on listening to much today besides maybe a song here or there, but ended up listening to 2 of my favorite albums, Soundgarden's Down on the Upside, and NIN's The Fragile.
  11. I know it had Angel Dust, and I think the other 2 were whatever album Epic is from(I recognized the cover from seeing it in RB), and a greatest hits. Either way, it was like 15 bucks so i'll probably end up going it.
  12. I swear i'll get around to listening listening to that Patton stuff sometime this week.... I did see a 3 pack of Faith No More albums at Fye for not to much, so I might just bite the bullet and pick that up.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT3w6-cCn10&playnext=1&list=PL1FACC7D830DB1974
  14. Every band I start to becoming really obsessed with ends not long after I actually start getting into said bands I got into NIN after The Slip was released, and got into The White Stripes just last year after watching It Might Get Loud... Well, I guess there is still The Dead Weather and The Raconteurs(I do really like the last Dead Weather album, but I'm really not a fan of The Raconteurs).
  15. You know....I just can't get into any of Patton's stuff, a least no Faith No More songs. Any suggestions? Anyway, changing gears from what I've been listening to the last few days with my 2 favorite instrumentals
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHk69-jzZk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF5dtePX5Jk
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp1ekcwPNfQ&feature=related
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_RmWthbkg
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsKkb1EwzMI
  20. Honestly...I didn't love Ammonia Avenue on a first listen. Don't know why, but just didn't stick with me, maybe it will next time I go through it, I probably had NIN's The Fragile for about half a year before I *really* listened through it and fell in love with it. I do LOVE Turn of a Friendly Card and I Robot though, love the band.
  21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffr0opfm6I4
  22. The Crow has a freaking amazing soundtrack. Also, just started listening to Joy Division, picked up Unknown Pleasures, great album.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.