Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. http://www.nullco.com/TSN/ 5 songs from Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross's score to The Social Network are up for free. Gonna DL and listen to in a bit.
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ADPR0zPkmc&feature=player_embedded Meh, I like the songs from Vol. 1 a lot more than this and the other song from Vol. 2 thats out.
  3. Nope, just saw that album at target one week, looked them up, and liked what I heard.
  4. Those songs from Rubber Factory are pretty good, not as much of a fan of the Thickfreaness ones. Though I think I just need to give them a few more listens. The Black Keys seem like a band that you need to give a couple couple of times to let everything sink in. Anyway, saw this for 10 bucks at the mall and picked it up.
  5. Nope, Brothers is the my first from them.
  6. Got a TON of new albums The Black Keys - Brothers The National - High Violet Spoon - Transference Chevelle - Sci Fi Crimes The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP Witchery - Witchkrieg The Sword - Age of Winters, Gods of Earth, Warp Riders Listened to everything except for Witchery/The Sword, those should get here tomorrow.
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbuv3MtqnNc&feature=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIGP0BUt8s
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOvTme_nfzg
  9. PaNfOoT replied to Sajam's topic in Microsoft
    It looks solid...but I think im gonna pass since I already played a lot of TF2 and XBLA titles aren't known to have long lasting online communities.
  10. Yup, I picked up White Blood Cells, Icky Thump, and the self titled now.
  11. What really put me off was that everything is just re-used from old games, and there is already going to be DLC for it(2 more characters and 7 more levels I believe, which is just kinda BS when you have a SIX player game that only has FIVE characters.
  12. Yeah, I only really like Uprising and the 3 Exogenesis tracks.
  13. aaaannndddd now I got Muse - The Resistance, and The White Stripes - Under the Great White Northern Lights I think I will probably end up buying the rest of the White Stripes discography by the end of the month, at least, lol.
  14. Yeah, there are still some Red boost on some of the secret shortcuts though. I also heard that if you boost right as you pick a boost in multi you get 2X (think this only works for the leader, since you get very little from them).
  15. Another good think to do online, is pretty much always play with the Rad Hazard, since you can't set the game to restrict it to only certain classes so Novice/Pro/Expert boats are always available. Anybody try out the rubber ducky online mode yet? Pretty fun, and crazy.
  16. I can safely say after one listen De Stijl is one of my favorite albums ever.
  17. Just picked up Bring me the Horizon - Count Your Blessings The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers The White Stripes - Elephant, Get Behind Me Satan, De Stijl
  18. It's kinda of a sequel, 1 or 2 of the tracks are from the old game and most of the boats are, but a good bit of the tracks are new. Gameplay is pretty much the same(which is a good thing).
  19. Expert Ring Master challenges are making me rage. Once I unlock the skins that I have to do some of those for im never playing them again.
  20. So, who has it or is planning to get it it, my friends leaderboard is looking pretty thin?
  21. Oh, and I got The Dead Weather - Sea of Cowards, also. Do need to get around to getting more Jack White stuff.
  22. Got a bunch of CDs last week and listened to them all while on vacation. Rush - Fly By Night The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms Muse - Absolution

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.