Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. REALLY into Portishead lately.
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqH1_3a8W_Q&feature=related
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqo-bMld4d4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xem7bb2fG7M&feature=related
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxqyRAZwtXU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Uj6ktHWD0
  5. Downloaded
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7gvUMn6_YM
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZP0pzDRtQw And the new Bon Iver album, but I think Title has that covered in this thread, lol.
  8. I WANT THIS SHIRT
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvkVrMYM5z8
  10. @TK Can't really say how good it is compared to there other albums, it's the first one I've picked up, but I really, really like it. Anyway, picked up She Wants Revenge - Valleyheart, and The Black Angels - Phosphene Dream
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I061Jk1hy8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-c0HXo6ss BTW, the title track is free on amazon Link
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu71oq_IfQk
  13. Dammit PK, now I'm just listening to Bela Lugosi's dead over and over again, lol.
  14. Didn't care for it to much, but yeah, the bass is pretty good.
  15. Man, Peter Murphy and Bauhaus are so damn awesome, and the Crow soundtrack is great. Also just reminded me he has a new album coming out in about a week or so.
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcJ-P4yU4cQ
  17. I've listened to this song like 7 times today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PDDcTM0P8 And this about 5 times. Love the Zero-Sum piano ending.
  18. Win, win, and win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.