December 8, 201015 yr comment_24984 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a70Everyone should download this, it's free and actually pretty fun. Winner from whatever that Doritos contest is called like dash of destruction, except this one isn't blatant advertising(I don't even think I saw any kind of advertising in the game at all).Basic premise is, a racing game, where some of the players play as turrets shooting at the drivers. I *think* for the multiplayer it's 4 teams of 2, 1 driver and one shooter, for single player you can play as just a driver with AI turrets on or off, or as a shooter out to get every car. Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_24985 Sweet, I'll check it out. Need to finish beating Unbound Saga first though so I can't write up a review. I'll definitely look into it though Pan, thanks for the heads up. Report
December 8, 201015 yr Author comment_24986 There is also another free game out which I think is also a Doritos game, which is Crash Course. Pretty much just a platformer that looks like a gameshow, it isn't bad. Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_24991 Working URLhttp://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a70Pan's had the br space code in it, so it brought up a bad request.Downloading now. Thanks, Pan. Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_24992 Here's the other game's linkhttp://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Doritos-Crash-Course/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a71?cid=majornelson&partner=majornelson Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_24999 Going on just the comments on MN's blog, it seems Crash Course is the better game. I never would have thought that, by the screenshots alone. Book by its cover anyone?I'm going to jump on in a bit to try them both out. Seems if you start Harm's Way as a gunner, you can net 100gs in the first game. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25019 My very first game on Crash Course, I came in 2nd place. I didn't even know there was a boost button! lol Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26182 I love Crash Course and Harm's Way both. I get that feeling with Crash Course that I got with Mirror's Edge. So yeah, I kind of have to become the King of Crash Course of Gamercide, . I already got the 1:40 on Japan 4 achievement already.I personally like Harm's Way a lot too. I'm a beast turret.Overall, really good selection of free games that you have no reason to pass up. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now