Everything posted by PaNfOoT
-
Fatal Frame V: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden Remains Japan Exclusive
Didn't 4 stay a japanese exclusive too?
-
Xbox One Sales in Numbers
Yup, I guess their thinking is, that the real battleground is NA, they already have Japan since no matter what the Xbox One won't do well there and the Wii U isn't much competition, and I believe Sony did pretty well in Europe last time too.
-
Xbox One Sales in Numbers
Propably important to note, Microsoft sold 1 million Xbox One's in 13 markets on one day, while Sony sold 1 million PS4s in a day while only releasing in US and Canada so far.
-
What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffr0opfm6I4
-
Call of Duty: Ghosts on PC Will Take up 50 GB
Yeah, especially with a lot of internet providers starting to put bandwidth caps on all their plans.
-
Call of Duty: Ghosts on PC Will Take up 50 GB
6 gigs of RAM and that much space required...yet that old CPU? What?
-
Eternal Darkness Spiritual Successor Shadow of the Eternals Delayed
It failed to reach its goal twice on kickstarter.
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Possibility
Just kind of assumed that was their plan all along, since they have plenty of stuff to re-release and since KH3 is still a long ways off.
-
Blizzard Removing the Auction House From Diablo III Entirely
http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/09/18/diablo-3-to-remain-always-online-despite-planned-auction-house-closures/ It is important to note they are NOT removing the always online DRM along with the auction house (aka their excuse for the DRM in the first place).
- [Review] - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
-
[Review] - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
One of the documents states that they were earlier failed experiments that got loose, but it doesn't really say much more than where they were kept previously, and that they sporadically jump in and out of existence. But yeah, I guess I just assumed, though it could have just been from the sounds of the pigs in those areas too.
-
Steam Announces Family Sharing
That is....pretty crazy.
- [Review] - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
-
[Review] - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
I finished it and just....ugh. I'm usually more forgiving with horror games since it's just a niche genre and I'll take anything I can get, but I really didn't enjoy this one at all. A lot of the same problems as you had, but I just didn't find there to really be any scares at all. The first time I saw a monster instead of being "what in the hell IS that thing" I was just kinda, "really, that's the monster?". On top of that I just didn't enjoy the story very much.
-
[Review] - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Game seems to have some technical problems. Vsync doesn't work right(option in the game doesn't work, forcing it through nvidia control panel helps a little bit), everything has a blue haze, and at least for me when transitioning into some bigger rooms there are really noticeable frame drops.
-
[Review] - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
I'm fine with removing the sanity stuff, I kinda liked penumbra better than amnesia because it didn't have it, but infinite lantern... After learning that it was more of The Chinese Room(devs of Dear Esther) doing the heavy lifting and Frictional simply publishing, I did start to get a little worried. Either way, I pre-orderred it when I pre-orderred Outlast, so I guess I'll just see for myself tomorrow.
-
Has Left 4 Dead 3 Accidently Been Confirmed?
Uh, just make Half Life 3 already Valve. Don't make a game and leave it on a huge cliffhanger....and then just abandon that franchise. Well, at the very least, hopefully L4D3 is better than 2. I still stand by my opinion that all the maps and characters are far less memorable than 1 and that it shouldn't have been a full priced game.
-
What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
New NIN! https://soundcloud.com/nineinchnails/came-back-haunted-2013- Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection Too Large For Xbox 360
- Braid Developer Bringing New Game "The Witness" to PS4
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122327-Jonathan-Blow-Clarifies-The-Witness-PS4-Exclusivity "You will see the game on the PlayStation 4 for a while before you will see it on the Wii U or the rumored next Microsoft console... This exclusivity does not prevent us from being on the PC or iOS at launch, for example," My guess is that it probably really is as straightforward as Sony approaching him about PS4 stuff and being left out in the cold about the next Xbox, plus bad experience with working with Microsoft before. He seems like the kinda guy who would want to burn MS a little bit given the chance and well he got the opportunity.- What are you listening to?
I want a a full Grohl/Reznor/Homme album.- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHpOwLAsQ1Y- Aliens: Colonial Marines Tactical Multiplayer Trailer
Now that's interesting, how does a game end up looking worse than work in progress demos? - What are you listening to?