Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjFH7tREOHc
  2. Yeah, the new Slash album does have some pretty good stuff. I expected the Chris Cornell track to be the best but I think "By the sword" is probably the best. I would say the CC one is my favorite though due to my love for anything CC, like the Ozzy track and the Iggy Pop track a lot to. Im not a fan of Avenged Sevenfold but the track with their vocalist is actually pretty damn good to(I think its "Nothing to Say".
  3. I just actually picked this one up today, and I have Colors also. Gonna have to check out their other albums, really liking them. The weirdness of the song "Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain" is awesome.
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OspGO0YVeRI
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4HHuKyQ9XE
  6. This and New Years Day are really the only two U2 songs I can really get into.
  7. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EBSK2SOTdjU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1NuIME0c3M&feature=related Yeah, ive pretty much been binging on NIN and Chris Cornell for the past week...
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyM0ojzUMH4
  9. The Fragile is such a damn awesome album.
  10. Love the single player, but a lot of the times there aren't to many people playing online, and online is just more frustrating in this then playing split screen(because of the impossible spawn situations, like your enemy spawns near a Dragon while you spawn in clear sight to far away to grab it, no way at all to get out of that).
  11. I <3 SSPU
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxNIey1VEtY&feature=related
  13. Bowietastic morning
  14. Ive got all the main stuido albums, every remix album except for Fixed, but the only singles I have are Survivalism Pt. 2 and The Day the World Went Away, and I have All the Could Have Been/Still. The only one I don't like is the Year Zero remix album, just don't like many off of it at all, Further Down the Spiral is probably the best. Also, I LOVE the NIN remix of I'm Afraid of Americans.
  15. Favorite Rush song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0LX1U_dVc4 Favorite NIN "remix"
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD5n9aMkLpA

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.