Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBOVy-MypTo&feature=related
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0o5GauFG1Q
  3. Last week it was all Rush, this week is all Maynard for me.
  4. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jack-white-to-release-solo-debut-blunderbuss-in-april-20120130 Finally, some new Jack White stuff.
  5. Awesome (Original version for comparision)
  6. Today is one of those I F****** LOVE RUSH days.
  7. Sent you a message with the url and download code, enjoy. Dunno how those tracks got left off Swoon, there all really good.
  8. Anybody want that new Silversun Pickups EP? I liked it so much I went out and bought the vinyl and that came with an mp3 download code, and i've already got mp3s from amazon so I don't need it.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmtxhkGPfTI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDToGrqEmQ0&feature=related
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwmgGI3KMIk
  11. Freaking hell/eff yes, the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack is nearly 3 hours long.
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vkW6d7eEQk Love this cover.
  13. That old computer version of House of the Rising son is freaking awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEh5pWjcWCg Been into cheesy 80s synth pop lately....
  14. I think Three Days has knocked Ritual de lo habitual up on my list of stuff to buy.
  15. Well, I'm not to big a fan of there previous stuff except for a few songs like Mountain Song and Stop!, and I like this more dark almost U2 style they have going on with the new one.
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIa2qH88fEk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL-tBwOxnOw&feature=related Only just picked it up now, but the new Jane's Addiction album is great.
  17. It's the first Coldplay album i've ever listened to. I know some of there older popular songs but never really gave them much of a listen, I do really like this album though, except Princess Of China.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.