Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS4Oo3sx-YY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEUmTDamjB0
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBUmS5em0w
  3. That would be only slightly less possible than trying to get every Grateful Dead live album, lol.
  4. ....and now I have all of Pearl Jam's main studio albums
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdPSHN3wJvQ&feature=fvsr I really should go ahead and check out a couple of Gary Numan's albums.
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMuGEzp3BA
  7. I still haven't checked out Mumford and Sons, I mean, I've heard them enough that I could probably tell its them if I heard one of the of the songs without being told the title, but I just still haven't gotten around to picking up the album for no real reason.
  8. LOL, that's one of the better ones I've seen so far. Anyway, got the new Soundgarden live album early(comes out Tuesday, but got it in the mail yesterday, so another bonus on top of the extra 5 songs from ordering it directly from the band rather than amazon). Gotta so, pretty disappointing All the Superunknown songs suffer from lazy vocals, Chris almost never gets near as high on some of the songs, Let Me Drown is particularly bad. Badmotorfinger and most of the Down on the Upside stuff sounds okay. I do like the way the Helter Skelter cover goes straight in to Bootcamp, but beyond that and the cover of Search and Destroy, just makes me want to listen to the much better studio versions.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLeIUlFSUJo
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0&feature=player_embedded The horror....the autotuned, terribly written, pop start attempt horror....... This video made me appreciate that at least Justin Bieber can sing
  11. Yup, still my favorite album.
  12. I should really check out the meat puppets stuff sometime, really like the couple of tracks they played with Nirvana on unplugged.
  13. PaNfOoT posted a topic in Microsoft
    Anyone else play this? Just picked it up yesterday and thought it was pretty fun. Kinda short though, got 100% earlier today.
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yke-c1z8_9Q
  15. Also, after finally giving a listen to all of Radiohead's albums(well, all except Pablo Honey), I've been playing Thom Yorke's solo album nearly every day now.
  16. FINALLY some NIN to play keyboards on in Rock Band 3. Head Like a Hole, Terrible Lie, Sanctified, and The Only time were announced for this weeks DLC.
  17. I freaking love this video now.
  18. Just went through the 01 and 10 playlist whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  19. Yeah, I've heard, I probably will get around to it sometime though since I'm a completionist, in most cases(I don't think i'll ever get every NIN Halo, thanks to Were in this Together being 3 parts).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.