July 30, 201016 yr comment_15199 So, who has it or is planning to get it it, my friends leaderboard is looking pretty thin? Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15219 I would, but I wouldn't want to embarrass yall with my rubber duck driving skills... and I don't have points right now. Report
July 31, 201016 yr Author comment_15242 Expert Ring Master challenges are making me rage. Once I unlock the skins that I have to do some of those for im never playing them again. Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15243 I've been playing the demo like crazy, I'm probably going to buy it, because I got to the point where I had 3 achievements and an avatar award unlocked. Report
July 31, 201016 yr Author comment_15255 Is this the same game they use to have in the arcades?It's kinda of a sequel, 1 or 2 of the tracks are from the old game and most of the boats are, but a good bit of the tracks are new. Gameplay is pretty much the same(which is a good thing). Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15278 I bought it yesterday. It's pretty awesome. But it would be a good Idea to learn all the shortcuts before playing online, or you won't be winning very often. I came in 2nd place 10 times yesterday because I didn't know the shortcuts on some of the maps. Report
August 1, 201016 yr Author comment_15280 Another good think to do online, is pretty much always play with the Rad Hazard, since you can't set the game to restrict it to only certain classes so Novice/Pro/Expert boats are always available.Anybody try out the rubber ducky online mode yet? Pretty fun, and crazy. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15281 One good thing about the online is that is gives you a selective amount of boost depending on how far you are behind the leader. Kind of sucks if you are the leader though. Report
August 1, 201016 yr Author comment_15283 Yeah, there are still some Red boost on some of the secret shortcuts though. I also heard that if you boost right as you pick a boost in multi you get 2X (think this only works for the leader, since you get very little from them). Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_15295 I AM planning on getting it. Last night i played the demo for 1 hour.... I cant wait until this weekend. we should have a gaming night. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now